C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Special Limited Offer For 2008 NPP Owners Save $$

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07
Default Special Limited Offer For 2008 NPP Owners Save $$

Get the original best selling wireless exhaust control from me, the person that developed these 18 months ago. ... I have the proven features you need, on/off (over 2000 sold). It's so reliable, it's carried by all the major parts houses, was chosen by B&B for their fusion exhaust and many Chevy dealers are also carrying it.

Starts in Mild or Wild and has "0" ZERO battery drain installation, all your choice upon installation not when you order

My unit was custom built for me with a 15A rating so your 10A fuse is the weak link like is suppose to be .

NEW VIDEO Check out this 3 min video of mild2wild in every scenario, thanks Rick
You will want to have headphones or a good sound system with a subwoofer to get the full effect.
LINK TO VIDEO

LINK TO SPECIAL PRICE

The mild2wild system that has been a huge hit over in the Z06 thread will work with your 2008 to give you control over the bimode exhaust. It will even add some HP and Torque.

The NPP reviews are starting to come in and it the system to have, and Mild2Wild is just the thing to wake it up

Member jschindler
"NPP exhaust. For the first 50 miles, the jury was out. Then, up around the Mamoth Cave park, I pulled over and pulled the fuse. Suddenly - there is joy in the world. I LIKE!!! Very little drone except going up hills in too high of a gear, but way less drone than my B&B Bullets. The NPPs are not quite as deep and throaty as the Bullets, but they sound good to me. Lots of popping when you roll off the gas in gear. Also, the Tips definitely ARE the Z06 size, and I'm very happy with the looks of them. These are going to be a keeper!"

Member PeteTheGreek
"The NPP exhaust is pretty quiet with the valves closed and I didn't want to push it past 3000 rpm just yet so I pulled the fuse. Man, this thing woke up. I would describe the sound as somewhere between the GHL magnums I had on my C5 and the B&B bullets. There's not much drone with the valves open and they aren't as obnoxiously loud as the bullets. Cruising in 6th gear at 65 mph actually was pretty quiet. Also, there's quite a bit of popping on decelaration but I like that."

Lets face it, your entry system is wireless, why choose any other type of exhaust control Also will work with the 2008 C6optional exhaust system.

You have one of the greatest cars around and one of the coolest features to come along in a while. Bi-Mode exhaust designed by GM to improve the sound and performance over 3500 RPM by opening a set of exhaust flaps, located on the inboard tips. Why not under 3500 RPM? GM needed to meet sound and economy guidelines so they keep them closed and kept the performance and sound whisper quite under 3500RPM.

Almost a year ago I saw many were removing the fuse to bypass the system and keep the flaps open 100% of the time. Simple solution but on a long cruise the drone was annoying not to mention sneaking in or out of the house. Some also tapped into the fuse and ran wires, drilled holes and installed a switch in the console. I decided there should be a better solution and developed the MILD2WILD wireless exhaust control. 5 min install and 5 min removal and your wirelessly in control, no sign it was ever stalled .

After many months of testing, sourcing the correct parts, insuring all connectors were double insulated / fused and developing a foolproof installation guide, MILD2WILD hit the shelves. WWC first saw the product at Carlisle and promptly purchased all I had selling them like hot cakes at their booth.

Since then, MILD2WILD has gone on to become a big success on the forum thanks to you. Now resold through all the major parts houses, many tuners and recently featured in Vette Magazine as a product preview. You can still get them directly from me.

LINK TO
VIDEOS In Action (Fusion and Stock)

The Dyno does not lie Increased HP and Torque under 3500 with MILD2WILD
CLICK
FOR DYNO POST

Vette Magazine

Simply install the unit, program the homelink (cars built after 10/06 may not have homelink) so you can use the provided mini remotes and you now have taken full control of the Bi-Mode exhaust. MILD (quite) when you want and WILD (aggressive) when you need it. Lets face it, much of your driving is under 3500 RPM so why not have that aggressive sound when you need it the most. Switch it any time running or not. The system is also designed to maintain the last know setting so the car starts up in the same position it was shut off in.

Some suggest it need to be easy to reach like your traction control. In realty, the exhaust is generly left in the wild position and the only need to access the switch is when you need to kill the drone on long trips. It certinly is not like the traction control that may need to be switched on or off in an emergency.

The 5 MIN (more like 60 sec) Wireless Install (most do it in under 2min)

What customers had to say:

"just bought one, and I'm happy to report that the entire experience has been nothing short of brilliant:
Simple online purchase, Quick delivery, Easy installation, Great product!"

"ordered mine yesterday & installed today! In my years of experience modding mostly euro cars, this one hands down is the best $$ spent! Love the
product!"

"I got my MILD 2 WILD Switch, installed in minutes, works like a charm! And no holes drilled in the console for a switch! Mine starts up in the mode I turned the motor off in, I like that feature. I highly recommend this great product."

"Got mine exhaust switch, installed today! WOW. What a sound at idle. Can't wait to open it up tonight! Just incredible sound. Thanks! Very COOL product."

"Received my unit yesterday. Nice little package and two remotes. The install took place this morning. I like it alot. This unit just saved me about $ 1200.00, that is I don't have to think about a new exhaust system. Thanks you very much."

"Hi Ed. Got my switch yesterday, thanks. 5 minute install, and I'm far from mechanical."

And 100's more here
CLICK TO SEE
MORE

Last edited by Pipedreams; 01-05-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:44 AM
MySea6
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will this product ever be compatible with the newer Universal Remote? IMO, the attraction is it’s ability to use the existing remote function, not to add an additional remote fob to my already extensive collection.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by MySea5
Will this product ever be compatible with the newer Universal Remote? IMO, the attraction is it’s ability to use the existing remote function, not to add an additional remote fob to my already extensive collection.
I am still working on it and orders some parts to test, will know in a week. I disagree, it's main advantage is no wires to run or holes to drill. The reality is you won't be turning this on/off 10x's a day. 90% will leave the open and only close them on the highway to stop the drone or sneaking in or out. Placed just above the visor (on the opposite side from the car2u system, using a Velcro) is a perfect option SEE BELOW). Beside the best part of having the remote is so you can wow you friends and family showing them the coolest part of your feature standing behind your car and opening and closing the flaps. Ask anyone who owns it and having the FOBS is not an issue

Old 07-21-2007, 09:32 AM
Smith13
Racer

Got mine on order. Now I just need my 08 to be built and delivered to me so I can try this thing out.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:20 AM
MySea6
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Pipedreams
I am still working on it and orders some parts to test, will know in a week. I disagree, it's main advantage is no wires to run or holes to drill. The reality is you won't be turning this on/off 10x's a day. 90% will leave the open and only close them on the highway to stop the drone or sneaking in or out. Placed just above the visor (on the opposite side from the car2u system, using a Velcro) is a perfect option SEE BELOW). Beside the best part of having the remote is so you can wow you friends and family showing them the coolest part of your feature standing behind your car and opening and closing the flaps. Ask anyone who owns it and having the FOBS is not an issue

Nice spin but thanks, I'll wait or run the wires.

Last edited by MySea6; 07-21-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by Smith13
Got mine on order. Now I just need my 08 to be built and delivered to me so I can try this thing out.
best of luck
Old 07-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Charley Hoyt
Safety Car

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

Will this work with the new (Lear I think) version of homelink that is in the '08? Or would I have to use the remote provided?

Thanks,
Charley
Old 07-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by Charley Hoyt
Will this work with the new (Lear I think) version of homelink that is in the '08? Or would I have to use the remote provided?

Thanks,
Charley
It will work with any Homelink transmitter (1 LED in a home symbol) Lear (three LED's does not support many older openers, gate openers or non code hopping systems.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:29 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Old 07-22-2007, 02:33 PM
murnutz
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Smith13
Same here. Placed my order on Thursday. Now I just have to wait about six weeks until the C6 is built.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Old 07-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Modshack
Safety Car

Received 444 Likes on 191 Posts

Wow and amaze your friends! This thing works great Ed. i installed mine in about 2 minutes in MacMulkin's Parking lot when taking delivery last Friday. I left the dealership in "Wild" mode and their comment on another thread here was that they should be stocking a bucketful of these for their NPP customers.

The only downside, is getting through Airport security with one in your bag....It looks like a wireless detonator system.....
Old 07-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Old 07-24-2007, 08:54 PM
JSVet08
Racer

Super fast delivery!!! Got it! Thanks!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Old 07-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Just restocked , have 20 but not for long
Old 07-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Get notified of new replies

To Special Limited Offer For 2008 NPP Owners Save $$

Old 07-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Patsfan67
Pro

Got mine today, already installed, took like a whole 3 minutes. Awesome is all I can say! Thanks Pipedreams!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:49 PM
lilpuu1
Instructor

Great product and a clean way to install. As for the rest of us. Still waiting for my 2008 VY in a month.
I will get one when it gets closer to arrival time.

Appreciated Pipedreams
Old 08-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

sale price valid for few more days

Quick Reply: Special Limited Offer For 2008 NPP Owners Save $$