CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-forced-induction-nitrous-86/)
-   -   Auto trans question/ help needed (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-forced-induction-nitrous/3371452-auto-trans-question-help-needed.html)

Darion 12-10-2013 08:45 AM

Ya know how do these people sleep at night knowing they screw people over? :toetap: It seems as though the idea of honor and honesty have gone out the door along with taking responsibility for our actions. I'm sure they will point the finger elsewhere, to a employee that left or back toward you as has been seen already. "Treat others as you wish to be treated" apparently they wish to be lied to and stolen from but I think a big foot up the azz is in order! As always there are two sides to every story but from the looks of it, and their lack of response in this thread and others, Mayhem is bottom of the food chain folks. :ack:

Good luck and get every last bit of compensation from them you possibly can,

PC

Gitusum 12-10-2013 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Darion (Post 1585639973)
Ya know how do these people sleep at night knowing they screw people over? :toetap: It seems as though the idea of honor and honesty have gone out the door along with taking responsibility for our actions. I'm sure they will point the finger elsewhere, to a employee that left or back toward you as has been seen already. "Treat others as you wish to be treated" apparently they wish to be lied to and stolen from but I think a big foot up the azz is in order! As always there are two sides to every story but from the looks of it, and their lack of response in this thread and others, Mayhem is bottom of the food chain folks. :ack:

Good luck and get every last bit of compensation from them you possibly can,

PC

yea from now on i will be turning my own wrenches!!! lesson learned from dealing with mayhem motorsports for sure.... between not knowing what they are doing to cant keep up with what story they are telling to not keeping up with a customers parts and keeping them in tact to swapping parts out to lying over and over ....yea i will turn my own wrenches oh and lawyer up if they do not take care of this problem and get me all my parts back :thumbs:

Rick

alans02z 12-11-2013 01:50 PM

My car was tuned by them before I got it. First thing I did was have RPM in Garner Nc retune it. Glad I did.

Good luck man, nothing worse than a thief

MVP'S ZO6 12-11-2013 01:58 PM

Where ya at jay or where's your hench men?? You turd!!

Gitusum 12-11-2013 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by alans02z (Post 1585650319)
My car was tuned by them before I got it. First thing I did was have RPM in Garner Nc retune it. Glad I did.

Good luck man, nothing worse than a thief

glad to see i am not the only 1 with a bad experience with them altho i am sorry anyone else had a bad experience as well. I lik others work hard for my money and just want what i paid for. I hope this post as well as all my other posts on my experience with this shop steers others away that were thinking of using that shop. Maybe if i lived local and could have checked on my car daily things may have been different but not being local they took full advantage of that situation!!!

to sum it up I have over $24,000.00 in receipts for this whole ordeal and have yet to drive this car more than a week at a time before it needed to be sent back for problems

Rick

willig72 12-13-2013 01:30 PM

"Mayhem motorsports"? Sounds like they might be holding true to their name.

Gitusum 12-18-2013 01:59 PM

Mayhem Motorsports has now quit communicating with me and will not answer emails or texts even after knowing they changed the rear and trans out and not completely covering their tracks and not changing the tune which has been confirmed that the wrong settings for the rear caused the trans failure. Great customer service and shop right? NOT!!! So i have contacted a lawyer that i have talked to before in NC and I will be spending my xmas on the road to go there to talk with him to weigh out all the options while jay garlington sits at home with his family and friends enjoying his xmas and the presents i helped buy with my hard earned money! what a class act!! So i will keep this updated as i know more and i appreciate all the support from forum members....:cheers:

Rick

PS.
to the forum member whoever you are that according to the owner of mayhem motorsports who is as he calls it "his spy here" Bite Me! :D

MVP'S ZO6 12-18-2013 02:58 PM

It's me Rick, I'm Jay's Spy. :lol:

I couldn't get you to believe that if I wanted to. :rofl:

Darion 12-18-2013 06:17 PM

What kind of spy does he need, this is a public forum, what a total and complete tool! Just sounds like you are trying to deal with a complete jackass and he manages to stay in business, amazing! Not to say ya havent, cause I dont know, but I would be posting this on every relevant forum to his business I could.

Just amazing, good luck with the lawyer,

PC

Gitusum 12-18-2013 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Darion (Post 1585706492)
What kind of spy does he need, this is a public forum, what a total and complete tool! Just sounds like you are trying to deal with a complete jackass and he manages to stay in business, amazing! Not to say ya havent, cause I dont know, but I would be posting this on every relevant forum to his business I could.

Just amazing, good luck with the lawyer,

PC

thanx brutha it jjust sucks i have to spend my xmas eve and day on the road to go all the way back up to NC to get this process started while he sits at home enjoying my money. I dunno how he sleeps at night i really dont.

a/c man 12-18-2013 07:29 PM

This is so unfair I really hope (Mayhem Motorsports) gets what they deserve....

Good luck Rick!

Gitusum 12-18-2013 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by a/c man (Post 1585707096)
This is so unfair I really hope (Mayhem Motorsports) gets what they deserve....

Good luck Rick!

thanx brutha!! evryone feel free to pass the word on on how bad their work is and how quick they will screw you :thumbs:

Gitusum 12-18-2013 07:43 PM

Also..... I would like to give a great big thanx to Rodney and Jeremy at RPM cause they listened to me vent and not once said look man shut up :lol: and they also helped me out big time and by far the classiest guys i have had the pleasure of dealing with :thumbs::cheers: YOU GUYS ROCK!:rock:

Rick

madmatt9471 12-18-2013 09:26 PM

Do your best to not let it destroy your weekend and family time!

It "WILL" all get sorted out especially with Mayhem having to pay up! Keep all your reciepts:yesnod: Log your time and effort and gas mileage and every reciept you can even think the lawyer will need and want!

Thanks,Matt

Gitusum 12-18-2013 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by madmatt9471 (Post 1585708055)
Do your best to not let it destroy your weekend and family time!

It "WILL" all get sorted out especially with Mayhem having to pay up! Keep all your reciepts:yesnod: Log your time and effort and gas mileage and every reciept you can even think the lawyer will need and want!

Thanks,Matt

Matt thats why im going xmasto NC to meet with the lawyer day after xmas cause im off work and cant afford to lose more time from work and i am a single guy and no family they all passed away so off to NC i go :thumbs:

Rick

MVP'S ZO6 12-18-2013 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Gitusum (Post 1585707231)
Also..... I would like to give a great big thanx to Rodney and Jeremy at RPM cause they listened to me vent and not once said look man shut up :lol: and they also helped me out big time and by far the classiest guys i have had the pleasure of dealing with :thumbs::cheers: YOU GUYS ROCK!:rock:

Rick

I couldn't agree more based on our phone conversation Rick!! :cheers:

I'm sure in the end, it will all work out.

alans02z 12-19-2013 08:14 AM

Good luck man. I hope the lawyer gets everything sorted out. I am still shocked at how they have treated you, especially with all the people in NC who hug their nuts. Seems like if you aren't local to them, have a huge ass "Mayhem" sticker on your car, and praise them on the web they could care less about you, your money or your car.

Gitusum 12-19-2013 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by alans02z (Post 1585710084)
Good luck man. I hope the lawyer gets everything sorted out. I am still shocked at how they have treated you, especially with all the people in NC who hug their nuts. Seems like if you aren't local to them, have a huge ass "Mayhem" sticker on your car, and praise them on the web they could care less about you, your money or your car.

thats exactly right!

Roger Z06 12-22-2013 11:00 PM

Okay few questions, where is your Trans cooler (please don't say rear facia)?
Who filled the transmission and did they have a clue?
I recently burned up my clutches, drum, band clamp, and some other little ****. Cost me $1000... How much does rpm charge for labor?

a/c man 12-23-2013 01:09 AM

RPM is awesome!! When will you get your trans from them and get that Beast back up and running Rick!