C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parts Taxi not what they used to be.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Fitness65
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Parts Taxi not what they used to be.....

I ordered a radiator shroud from parts taxi to cut and install Callaway Honker on my 2005 C6...I wanted to keep original in case I ever wanted to go back to stock.....date was 13 march....did 2nd day shipping, as I was getting car tuned on the 25th, and wanted CAI on the car before tune (just installed Kooks LT's and BB PRT's) along with 160 thermo.....NO RESPONSE FROM KEVIN WHAT SO EVER....have tracking info that shroud is going to be here on the 24th...11 days after I placed order...paid 29.95 for 2 day shipping...and it is taking 11 days...WTF.....never ordering anything from these people again....communication is horrible.....I was a Marine for 10 years, so I expect people to have their **** together........
Just a FYI, if you are ever going to place a urgent shipment with these people......I own my own business, have a serious work schedule, so the tune date could not be changed....in case u r going to say that.......I understand I could just cut the original, but the point is if u r going to advertise 2 day shipping....ship the fu&#*n thing......
Old 03-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Here's some information you may not have seen yet.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/tran...-taxi-mia.html
Old 03-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Fitness65
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JimTN
Here's some information you may not have seen yet.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/tran...-taxi-mia.html

THANKS FOR THAT JimTN....no I didnt see that thread....it makes more sense now, ordered parts from Kevin for years, always pretty attentive...
And again THANKS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME.....if that is all true, maybe I was a bit too harsh on the young man.....

Last edited by Fitness65; 03-22-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Mispelling

Get notified of new replies

To Parts Taxi not what they used to be.....

Quick Reply: Parts Taxi not what they used to be.....