Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

[see pending disputes on seller] Don't buy here / read

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 06:46 AM
steven31371
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MIAmotorsports
Please pm me tracking number on parts that you said you mailed. You were on here yesterday evening so how hard can it be to send a tracking number like you said you would. I text, pm , and emailed with no response. I get it if you are extremely busy and haven't had the time. BUT, I shows that you were on here trying to buy sell and trade stuff so it is apparent you have the time.

Your parts were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but as a result of your spamming of all my threads the day BEFORE you were scheduled to receive them, you will not be receiving these coil overs.

I have placed an intercept order with UPS, and as soon as the parts are confirmed as being returned you will be issued a full refund, and I will eat the Paypal and shipping fees.

I am not a vendor here, I sell like new parts that I don't need anymore at a lower price than you can get them anywhere else....but the trade off is that you might, on occasion, have to wait a few days to hear back from me if things get too busy.

If you spam all my threads the way you did then I will not sell a part to you at any price, so please feel free to pay $1700 for your coil overs elsewhere while I sell these for $950 to someone else.

I told you they would be there on Monday and you still spammed all my posts today....3 guys who were buying parts never sent payment after you spammed all my threads.

If you want vendor level customer service then pay the extra $800 and buy your stuff from a vendor....if you want me to pass on a part that I don't need anymore at a HUGE discount, then be prepared to wait patiently for your package to arrive on the date range that I give you without me having to babysit you.

Last edited by steven31371; 10-14-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:42 AM
thors hammer
Intermediate

Thanks for your response
Hopefully some cash will free up soon and I'll be able to relieve you of some parts.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:24 PM
steven31371
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by thors hammer
Thanks for your response
Hopefully some cash will free up soon and I'll be able to relieve you of some parts.

;-)

Cheers
Old 10-14-2013, 04:27 PM
MIAmotorsports
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steven31371
Your parts were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but as a result of your spamming of all my threads the day BEFORE you were scheduled to receive them, you will not be receiving these coil overs.

I have placed an intercept order with UPS, and as soon as the parts are confirmed as being returned you will be issued a full refund, and I will eat the Paypal and shipping fees.

I am not a vendor here, I sell like new parts that I don't need anymore at a lower price than you can get them anywhere else....but the trade off is that you might, on occasion, have to wait a few days to hear back from me if things get too busy.

If you spam all my threads the way you did then I will not sell a part to you at any price, so please feel free to pay $1700 for your coil overs elsewhere while I sell these for $950 to someone else.

I told you they would be there on Monday and you still spammed all my posts today....3 guys who were buying parts never sent payment after you spammed all my threads.

If you want vendor level customer service then pay the extra $800 and buy your stuff from a vendor....if you want me to pass on a part that I don't need anymore at a HUGE discount, then be prepared to wait patiently for your package to arrive on the date range that I give you without me having to babysit you.
Nice post and yes I got your emails yesterday (all three) but not one contained the tracking number. I wanted the number so my brother doesn't have to drive to my house twice a day to check for the package while I am away. I did not want to make a big deal out of this I just wanted the tracking number that you said I would get on the 8th I asked at least three times over 5 days and came on here and seen you were posting but ignoring me so I did what I thought I had to do. I get the waiting a fews days if you get busy but again YOU WERE POSTING ON HERE the five days you said you were too busy to get back to me for a simple tracking number you said you have.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:27 PM
STPSZ
Advanced

Default Shifter boot

Steve, have you shipped shifter boot? I sent you a PM on monday but no response.
Thanks.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:28 PM
TVROguy
Advanced

BUYER BEWARE: He does not ship when promised - even when he promises multiple times.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:08 PM
MIAmotorsports
Instructor

Crickets on my end as well. I am 5 days out from the intercept that was suppose to be done. I have not got a refund yet but will keep you guys posted. He said he would give one as soon as he can confirm it was intercepted. Unless he wont give himself the tracking number he should be able to confirm soon.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:56 PM
STPSZ
Advanced

Well, it's been a week and have not received the shifter boot yet. Sent him couple PMs , posted a question on CF and.............silence, nada, zip and no boot. Time to contact Paypal claim dept.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:37 PM
dgutierrez19
Advanced

Do you still have the rear quarter panels.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:22 PM
MIAmotorsports
Instructor

Originally Posted by dgutierrez19
Do you still have the rear quarter panels.
Seriously???
Old 10-19-2013, 08:38 PM
C5Conrad
Pro

Ah boy, I paid him for the rotors, pads, and rockers. He got back to me today via email though.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:11 PM
MIAmotorsports
Instructor

Originally Posted by C5Conrad
Ah boy, I paid him for the rotors, pads, and rockers. He got back to me today via email though.
he e-mailed me a lot up until the point I asked where my stuff was. I will put a link to the trader feedback on all the post
Old 10-20-2013, 07:41 AM
Allthrottleandsomebottle
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
Virginia Events Coordinator
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
NCM Ambassador

We will leave this open so folks can update............hopefully with good results Other Mods/Admin are on this issue.......
steven31371, It would be wise to PM/post to each person you owe parts to ASAP
Old 10-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Jesse
Administrator

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Founder St. Jude Fundraiser

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/tran...n31371-on.html

Seller's account has been placed in moderation which means he can create a post, but, it will not appear until it is approved by me, therefore, I will not permit any new sales threads, but, will allow him to answer the questions asked of those waiting on parts.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:27 PM
93civEJ1
Pro

what a crappy member. Just ban him.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:11 PM
ITSQUIK
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

I have already submitted a claim with Paypal. I have zero tolerance for this crap.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:48 PM
STPSZ
Advanced

FWIW, when I placed a claim with paypal, only then this seller replied to paypal that item was shipped last wednesday, will see if I get it. Will keep you posted.

Get notified of new replies

To [see pending disputes on seller] Don't buy here / read

Old 10-21-2013, 04:39 PM
C5Conrad
Pro

Opened a claim as well...
Old 10-23-2013, 09:44 PM
C5Conrad
Pro

Anyone get their stuff yet? Not me. I haven't heard a word from him.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:47 PM
STPSZ
Advanced

Nothing here either. He responded to paypal claim saying he sent the item on wednesday 10/16, week went by and nothing. It was only $40, hope to get it back from paypal.

Quick Reply: [see pending disputes on seller] Don't buy here / read