Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: **FREE DELIVERY** Torch Red 1999 Corvette Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2024, 02:07 PM
kspicci
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default **FREE DELIVERY** Torch Red 1999 Corvette Convertible

***OFFER PENDING***

**FREE ENCLOSED SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES**

Torch Red 1999 Corvette Convertible... 134,300 All Freeway/Highway Miles, All Original, No Modifications.

Vehicle averages 27.2 MPG at 80-85mph on the I-10 Freeway driving between Tucson to Phoenix.

Clean/Clear Title & Clean/Clear CarFax Report in Hand.

* LS1 5.7 Liter V8 Engine Rated at 345 Horsepower
* 4 Speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission
* 2.73 Geared Independent Rear Axle with Posi-Traction Limited Slip Differential
* C6 Style 5 Spoke Wheels with Good Michelin Pilot Sport 3 ZP (zero pressure) Run Flat Tires
* Power Four Wheel Disc-Brakes with ABS * Power Steering with Tilt Wheel & Cruise Control
* Heated Outside Power Mirrors, Power Windows & Power Door Locks
* Dual Zone HVAC System with Cold A/C & Hot Heater/Defroster
* Factory Bose AM/FM Stereo Cassette Player

Always garaged so the body, paint, interior & top are all in excellent condition!

And, being that this vehicle just turned 25 years old this year.... it qualifies for classic car insurance rates as well!

I received a quote of $548 for 12 months of coverage thru the National Corvette Museum`s Insurance Agency.... click on their insurance quote link below:

https://www.ncminsurance.com/

There is a small 2-3 inch crack on the lower passenger door sill rocker panel.... see close up`s in photos.

Other minor issues:

1. The passenger side seat is all the way back for tall passengers.... but won`t move forward for shorter passengers, my mechanic tested the wiring to the electric seat bottom and was getting power, but suspects the electric seat motor is bad. The top backside reclines and adjusts forward just fine with it`s manual adjustment lever.

2. The fuel gauge reads empty upon initial start-up.... but, resets and operates correctly when you turn off the engine and restart it. My mechanic suspects it is the electrical sending unit sensor located in the fuel tank that is causing this condition.... but, said that since it`s been this way for years, he suggested just to turn off the engine and restart it after the initial start-up which seems to correct the fuel gauge reading and has worked this way for many years. He said to drop the fuel tank and replace the whole fuel sending unit and it`s sensor would be too costly of a repair at this particular point in time since it`s still functioning properly by utilizing the engine restart process mentioned above.

Other than the 3 disclosures listed above.... there are no other issues with the vehicle and the car looks, runs and drives excellent!

Offered for sale at $11,900.... No Trades.

Vehicle is located in Saint David, AZ.... approximately 1 hour drive South of Tucson, AZ off of the I-10 East Freeway.

Free enclosed delivery to anywhere in the Lower 48 Continental United States!

To see and hear the vehicle run.... click on the youtube video located below the photos.

If interested, you can either message me through this forum or call me.

Due to me being a flip-phone user.... I don`t respond to text messages.

If you do call... leave a voice message and I`ll call you back.

Phone Kevin at (760) 413-1957

**FREE ENCLOSED SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES**

Last edited by kspicci; 05-03-2024 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Text Correction
Old 05-02-2024, 01:52 AM
kspicci
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

ttt

Quick Reply: FS: **FREE DELIVERY** Torch Red 1999 Corvette Convertible