C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have a 2019 Corvette z06 with all Bolton even ported blower

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2024, 09:53 PM
441LSXTT
Pro

Received 91 Likes on 54 Posts
Default I have a 2019 Corvette z06 with all Bolton even ported blower

I have a 2019 Corvette Z06 that has a Kong ported blower 2.3 upper pulley 9.17 lower pulley DMS heat exchanger, 103 mm throttlebody, American, racing, 2 inch headers with 3 inch off-road X pipe, and AWE track edition over the axle with no muffler exhaust. If I miss anything, then I apologize but I believe I have every single thing you can do. I知 wanting to put an LMP lid and I want to take off the AFE CAI and install a way better cold air intake. I知 looking at the Roto fab. I知 also looking at the 5 cordes but I知 also considering the halltech cold air intake fully loaded with even the aftermarket ram air kit that bolts on it that sucks the air from front of the car into the box. I know they claim 50rwhp. Has anybody ever experienced any of these cold air intakes or have any testing done to them. Thank you for your help plus right now I知 running around 18 pounds of boost.

Quick Reply: I have a 2019 Corvette z06 with all Bolton even ported blower