C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do I log on access to Techline Connect ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2023, 06:05 AM
oelarse
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 266 Likes on 202 Posts

Default How do I log on access to Techline Connect ?

I have been using my ACDeco account to program (flash) my own C5 PCM and doing the Theft Deterrent Relearn with my Autel Maxiflash J2534 unit .
After I paid for two years of programfiles access I was able to add my VIN number and did all the programming(tisweb) within the browser .
Last week when I want to do a programming on my friends 06 I was able to pay 42 usd bill using my card, but when I wanted to add his win I was automatic directed to download page of the TechlineConnect .
I downloaded and installed the software with no issues but I am not able to log Techline Connect on to it add my friends VIN .

My logon name and password on the acdelcotds.com is not valid log on to the Techline Connect program .

When I choose Standalone the Techline Connect program I see my Autel J2534 device is connected but as long as I can't add my friends VIN this is of no use .

I hope someone can tell me how to get the log on for Techline Connect so I can make used of the two year access to my friends calibraion files

Thanks in advance

Old 03-12-2024, 05:52 AM
RobbyQ
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you get this figured out? I am having the same issue.

Update, it finally started logging in for me after I restarted the computer for the 100th time. Don't know why it all of a sudden works when it didn't the last 99 restarts.

Last edited by RobbyQ; 03-12-2024 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Update
Old 05-01-2024, 11:26 PM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,341 Likes on 1,000 Posts

Same issue...searching...I'll try restart
Old 05-02-2024, 10:22 AM
SpeedyWs6
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My login info never works on the Tech Connect screen, the login info must be carried over from TDS. Login to TDS through Internet Explorer, select vin or add vin, Launch Tech connect. If any software updates are required its best to restart and again login through TDS.

Get notified of new replies

To How do I log on access to Techline Connect ?

Quick Reply: How do I log on access to Techline Connect ?