C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NCM & Front Plate

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 08:17 PM
cbecker
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NCM & Front Plate

Can anyone comment on what the Museum does with the front license plate holder if you are from a state with front license requirements.

I know that it is a dealer installed option and if I was having the car delivered to Denver, I'd ask my dealer to leave the plate holder off.

What does the Museum Do?

Thanks...
Old 10-14-2004, 08:23 PM
C6SNOOPY
Pro

I happened to ask the museam that question the other day. They told me that they would not be installing a holder on my vette or any other vette. To confirm, call the toll free number listed under their web site.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:43 PM
jazzlove
Melting Slicks

Location: San Antonio Texas - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default True

Hi,

I'm scheduled for NCM delivery on 10/22. I talked with Gary about the license plate bracket. He told me they DO NOT put the bracket on the car. That was a relief to me, cauz' no way I want that ugly thing on my baby. There is a guy, user name shopman1 I think, who has designed a strap on plate holder, that attaches to the lower lip. No holes, no glue, etc. I'm not sure if he is a member of this forum, but he is a member of corvetteactioncenter.com. Check it out... I think he is selling them at a very reasonable rate.

Old 10-14-2004, 09:12 PM
SinCityJet
Instructor

Having taken delivery at the NCM last Monday, I can tell you that they will show you where they have neatly placed it, still inside the plastic bag, in one of the storage wells, along with all of the plastic that protected the interior of your car before it was prepared for you.

The other storage well will contain your cargo area cover and cargo net.

Enjoy the experience!

Get notified of new replies

To NCM & Front Plate

Quick Reply: NCM & Front Plate