C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

They're Back! Best Value 2 button NPP/Z06 wireless exhaust switch. $45 shipped!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 07:59 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default They're Back! Best Value 2 button NPP/Z06 wireless exhaust switch. $45 shipped!

Obsolete thread..... See my New

Exhaust Commander threads.

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 02-20-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
St. Jude Donor '13

Only about $20 more than Doing it Yourself.

Whats your time worth?

This unit is less than the cost of a tank of gas!

Built, complete, with install instructions and a 100% lifetime guaranty!

Old 01-04-2008, 10:09 PM
98ramair
Burning Brakes

Received 48 Likes on 20 Posts

Ordered one of these a few weeks ago, great product, easy to read instructions, and very fast shipping!! Thanks for great service!! Andy
Old 01-05-2008, 02:00 AM
black2003
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered a one button. Tired of pulling the fuse.
Thanks
Rk
Old 01-05-2008, 02:03 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by black2003
Ordered a one button. Tired of pulling the fuse.
Thanks
Rk

Got your order.

I'll ship it USPS Priority Mail tomorrow!

Thanks!

Ben
Old 01-06-2008, 12:20 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by 98ramair
Ordered one of these a few weeks ago, great product, easy to read instructions, and very fast shipping!! Thanks for great service!! Andy
Glad you like it!

These are the best value I have available.

Top quality and affordable price!

Lifetime Guaranty, 3 install configs your choice during install, with TWO zero drain choices, one being the exclusive Zero drain valves start closed install config, the other 2 install configs: zero drain valves start open and remembers last setting config.

Old 01-06-2008, 05:27 AM
calvie018
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SunsetOrangeDream
Glad you like it!

These are the best value I have available.

Top quality and affordable price!

Lifetime Guaranty, 3 install configs your choice during install, with TWO zero drain choices, one being the exclusive Zero drain valves start closed install config, the other 2 install configs: zero drain valves start open and remembers last setting config.

So, 2 of the 3 are zero drain? meaning the 3rd install configuration has some sort of drain?
Old 01-06-2008, 01:50 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by calvie018
So, 2 of the 3 are zero drain? meaning the 3rd install configuration has some sort of drain?

The remembers last setting install is powered on all the time in order to remember what the last position it was set in, by using power from the exhaust fuse location. If you power anything from the exhaust fuse location it is powered on all the time. There is a small current required to keep the wireless unit powered on to remember the last position it was set in.

The drain is minimal, but if you were to store that car for 3-4 months I would recommend disconnecting the fuse for the wireless unit or using a trickle charger.

The other two installs are powered from the accessories fuse which is switched off when the car is off so there is no drain at all.

Be sure to do yor research on this if you are buying a controller, as you will find that all things that are powered from the exhaust fuse location have a slight current drain to power them on while the car is off. Thats why my unit has TWO zero drain installs (exclusive feature) and a remembers last setting install.

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 01-09-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:09 AM
jtb
Instructor

just ordered one finally! I thought I would pull the fuse in/out forever but I found myself wanting to change settings as I was driving and unable to....thanks for making such a neat product
Old 01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by jtb
just ordered one finally! I thought I would pull the fuse in/out forever but I found myself wanting to change settings as I was driving and unable to....thanks for making such a neat product
Thanks for the order!

Let me know ho w you like it when it arrives.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:35 AM
black2003
Racer

Got it yesterday and installed. Works great. Thanks for the great service. Received two days after I placed the order. I wish other vendors would ship as fast as you.

Originally Posted by SunsetOrangeDream
Got your order.

I'll ship it USPS Priority Mail tomorrow!

Thanks!

Ben
Old 01-11-2008, 11:04 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by black2003
Got it yesterday and installed. Works great. Thanks for the great service. Received two days after I placed the order. I wish other vendors would ship as fast as you.
Glad you like it!

If you need anything else, let me know!

Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 PM
Tkenmore
Instructor

what are these exactly?
Old 01-31-2008, 08:59 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by Tkenmore
what are these exactly?
These are wireless exhaust controllers for the Z06 and NPP bi-mode exhaust.

It allows you to control the opening and closing of the butterflies in the mufflers using a keychain remote control.

You can open the mufflers and have it loud all the time, or have the car operate in the stock fashion and can choose which from the wireless remote at any time!

If you need any more info, feel free to pm, email or check out my website.

Ben
Old 01-31-2008, 09:05 PM
Tkenmore
Instructor

neat. i haven't even picked up my car yet 05 Z51. I am new to the C6 world. how much for the NPP exhaust? is it just mufflers with electronic butterfly valves? Like the billy boat exhaust?
Old 01-31-2008, 09:11 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by Tkenmore
neat. i haven't even picked up my car yet 05 Z51. I am new to the C6 world. how much for the NPP exhaust? is it just mufflers with electronic butterfly valves? Like the billy boat exhaust?
I was one of the first few to retrofit the Z06 mufflers to my 05.

The 2008 Npp mufflers can also be retrofitted as well as the new Billy Boat fusion mufflers kit.

I make a retrofit unit called "Exhaust Commander All-in-1 Bi-mode retrofit kit" that has an electric vacuum pump and the wireless control built in it and it lives in the rear storage area to control any bi-mode mufflers, or the B+B system runs engine vacuum from the front to the rear of the mufflers.

The butterflies are actuated and closed by vacuum. When you take away the vacuum the butterflies open. A electric solenoid routes the vacuum and when power is applied to the solenoid the valves are closed in the mufflers, then when you remove the power from the solenoid the vacuum vents from the butterflies and they open.

It is a really cool system.

Pm me if you need more info or details.

I'm always happy to help!

Ben

Get notified of new replies

To They're Back! Best Value 2 button NPP/Z06 wireless exhaust switch. $45 shipped!

Quick Reply: They're Back! Best Value 2 button NPP/Z06 wireless exhaust switch. $45 shipped!