Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] MILD2WILD - Z06 Exhaust Control - Tell Your Exhaust Who's BOSS

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 07:10 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07
Default MILD2WILD - Z06 Exhaust Control - Tell Your Exhaust Who's BOSS

SALE LINK ORDER NOW!

So you’re looking for a wireless controller for your NPP or Z06 (Bi-mode exhaust) and you’re confused what to purchase. Videos / instructions / Customer Reviews = all at the bottom

In the constant effort to improve my products and offer a level of customer service that goes above and beyond. All Mild2Wild wireless NPP/Z06 controls will ship with all the tools needed for simple 3 min install.

If I can’t earn your business with the best wireless controller on the market Mild2Wild, I hope you will check out www.nakidparts.com and see the many innovative products I have been working on for you.

I can tell you that price is only part of any purchase, I feel it’s more important when installing electronics in a $75,000 car you select a product from a company with a outstanding track record that is here to stay, has one of the highest levels of customer service on this forum and will take any steps necessary to make customers happy.

The original Mild2Wild - “0” ZERO battery drain, start in either Mild or Wild sound, (which is your choice and configured upon installation, not when you order it) and has just the right function you need with a 3 minute install…just Mild2Wild at your command!

SALE LINK ORDER NOW!

Add my famous splash guards and polishing kit and save even more LINK

See the 400+ rave reviews from customers LINK

Read the endorsement from Jim Hall(Designer of the Halltech systems and top tuner)LINK

See the many videos LINK

View the install instructions LINK

Vette Magazine

Simply install the unit, program the homelink (cars built after 10/06 may not have homelink) so you can use the provided mini remotes and you now have taken full control of the Bi-Mode exhaust. MILD (quite) when you want and WILD (aggressive) when you need it. Lets face it, much of your driving is under 3500 RPM so why not have that aggressive sound when you need it the most. Switch it any time running or not. The system is also designed to maintain the last know setting so the car starts up in the same position it was shut off in.

Some suggest it need to be easy to reach like your traction control. In realty, the exhaust is generly left in the wild position and the only need to access the switch is when you need to kill the drone on long trips. It certinly is not like the traction control that may need to be switched on or off in an emergency.

The 5 MIN Wireless Install (most do it in 2min)

Use your HOMELINK (cars built after 10/06 do not use HomeLink) or THE PROVIDED MINI REMOTES. Some mounting options

SALE LINK ORDER NOW!

What customers had to say:

"just bought one, and I'm happy to report that the entire experience has been nothing short of brilliant:
Simple online purchase, Quick delivery, Easy installation, Great product!"

"ordered mine yesterday & installed today! In my years of experience modding mostly euro cars, this one hands down is the best $$ spent! Love the
product!"

"I got my MILD 2 WILD Switch, installed in minutes, works like a charm! And no holes drilled in the console for a switch! Mine starts up in the mode I turned the motor off in, I like that feature. I highly recommend this great product."

"Got mine exhaust switch, installed today! WOW. What a sound at idle. Can't wait to open it up tonight! Just incredible sound. Thanks! Very COOL product."

"Received my unit yesterday. Nice little package and two remotes. The install took place this morning. I like it alot. This unit just saved me about $ 1200.00, that is I don't have to think about a new exhaust system. Thanks you very much."

"Hi Ed. Got my switch yesterday, thanks. 5 minute install, and I'm far from mechanical."

And 100's more here
CLICK TO SEE
MORE

Cars built after 10/06 do not have the homelink system and you will need to use the wireless FOBS provided as you can not program the visor control

Last edited by Pipedreams; 09-26-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:06 PM
vjones
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ed,

installed mine the other day and love it. I like the sound of the exhaust open at low speeds.

Thanks again,

VJ
Old 05-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by vjones
Ed,

installed mine the other day and love it. I like the sound of the exhaust open at low speeds.

Thanks again,

VJ

Thanks
Old 05-12-2007, 11:22 PM
vettejoel
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'17

5 minutes to install? Thats with one arm tied behind your back.

Hey Ed...can you make one for my wife?
Old 05-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by vettejoel
Now that is a GREAT IDEA
Old 05-14-2007, 10:17 AM
collins
Cruising

I'm not technically inclined and generally like to "leave well enough alone"....I thought I understood that the exhaust fuse shouldn't be pulled as it serves other function.....does this unit respect the other functions? Also, any potential downside to using this solution (other than anoying the neighbors!!)? Thanks.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by collins
I'm not technically inclined and generally like to "leave well enough alone"....I thought I understood that the exhaust fuse shouldn't be pulled as it serves other function.....does this unit respect the other functions? Also, any potential downside to using this solution (other than anoying the neighbors!!)? Thanks.
100% no issues. fuse powers only the exhaust control.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by vettejoel
5 minutes to install? Thats with one arm tied behind your back.

I should get you some spare FOB battries, you must have demo them 10x's last night
Old 05-16-2007, 10:35 PM
427Z0SX
Le Mans Master

Received 154 Likes on 84 Posts

Looks like a great product! I have the switch on the console to turn the baffles on or off, super easy and super fast. I'd think turning the switch is easier than picking up the remote and pressing the button.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:05 PM
steve miller
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Mild to Wild ROCKS!! Saved me $1500.00 for Corsa's on my new Z.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:07 AM
SB60
Pro

Originally Posted by Rapid Transit
Looks like a great product! I have the switch on the console to turn the baffles on or off, super easy and super fast. I'd think turning the switch is easier than picking up the remote and pressing the button.
That maybe true but, I have stood outside the car with it idling at a Corvette club gathering and cycled the remote. Now that was cool! I haven't seen these guys get that excited in quite awhile! I am sold on the M2W! Thanks Ed!
Old 05-17-2007, 12:14 AM
427 C6Z
Racer

I concur...traded my M-2-W for the LG in console switch w/LED. Love the stock look. Either way, both are great products and a MUST for any Z06 owner. Great to have choices

Old 05-17-2007, 03:35 PM
klcline
1st Gear

I bought one and installed it and it's great but does anyone know if it adversely affects the engine operation at low RPM since there is less back pressure? Doesn't the engine computer try and compensate for this? Just curious.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by klcline
I bought one and installed it and it's great but does anyone know if it adversely affects the engine operation at low RPM since there is less back pressure? Doesn't the engine computer try and compensate for this? Just curious.
The answer is none and no. Having the flaps open under 3500rpm is no different than installing a non restrictive system like bullets
Old 05-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Only a few left in stock order now www.nakidparts.com
Old 05-23-2007, 10:15 AM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just ordered mine today, a day after I ordered my 2008 Z. The money pit (sink hole) just opened.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:07 PM
RODXL1200
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Just installed mine yesterday. Great product. I decided to do the no battery discharge install and it was a breeze as well.

Get notified of new replies

To MILD2WILD - Z06 Exhaust Control - Tell Your Exhaust Who's BOSS

Old 05-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by RODXL1200
Just installed mine yesterday. Great product. I decided to do the no battery discharge install and it was a breeze as well.
Nice to have it all
Old 05-28-2007, 05:05 PM
jimman
Le Mans Master

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

I do to and you were saying?

Old 05-28-2007, 10:34 PM
TRR
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just ordered mine. Will be the first mod.

TRR

Quick Reply: [Z06] MILD2WILD - Z06 Exhaust Control - Tell Your Exhaust Who's BOSS