C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a tuner in Utah

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 09:01 PM
TLRD
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Looking for a tuner in Utah

I recently installed a Corsa CAI on my 2013 GS and it threw a "bank 2 too lean" code. Not sure the best route to go and I saw this issue has been hit a ton and it's seems like the general consensus is to tune the car. I would love to find a reputable tuner local to me near Salt Lake City Utah if possible. I'm sure a tune isn't completely necessary for a simple CAI but it seems you gain some HP as well, so I thought why not?

The only other thought I had is the gentleman I purchased the car from installed some sort of fuel delivery signal that is a small illuminated button inside the cabin near the driver seat. After purchasing the car I noticed it and asked him about it. He advised me that when the light is red, it delivers maximum fuel, yellow is mild and green is minimum? Can someone elaborate on this as well as let me know if this would interfere with any future tuning of the car?

On a side note I just purchased a Corsa X-Pipe, will I have any code issues deleting the two rear cats?

Quick Reply: Looking for a tuner in Utah