Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 07 Z06 Silver HCI 15k mi $47000 Salt Lake City

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2024, 02:21 PM
Russolini
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 07 Z06 Silver HCI 15k mi $47000 Salt Lake City

Selling my 07 Corvette Z06. This is a sad day for me but a necessary one. This car deserves to be in the hands of someone who will drive it. I bought it in 2015 with 4,000 miles on it. I’m the second owner. The original owner kept it in the garage and drove it sparingly for 7 years. His wife made him sell it so they could get a new SUV to prepare for their first grandchild on the way. It turns out I’ve done the same thing but for 8 years in the garage. I had every intention to drive this car all the time, but sometimes life has a way of laughing in the face of those intentions. Right after bought it I injured my left knee and couldn’t push the clutch in anymore. So, in the garage it stayed for a while until I could actually drive it again. It has 15k miles on it now with 5000+ of those miles being on the highway. Trips between Las Vegas , Salt Lake City , Wendover , Elko , and Reno. I moved to Salt Lake in Jan 2018, and it has lived in my garage mostly ever since. I learned about the well-known possible problem with the cylinder heads shortly after moving here. And in my brain, I just knew my car would have it, so my driving was minimal. I finally took it into Premier Performance here in Salt Lake in Oct of 2020 to have the heads addressed and possibly be rebuilt just to ease my mind. The heads were definitely addressed because I bought brand new ones. And you know, while you have the heads out might as well put in a cam too, right? So, my intent to just address the heads turned into an entire build. And it’s amazing. 605 WHP , a choppy cam , and its still good to just go grab groceries. It's only had a little over 500 miles put on since then. Why? Do you remember that knee issue I mentioned before? Well, it’s back and I’m worse off than before. My knee will start to lock up on me while I’m driving, and I can’t safely drive the car now. Especially since it’s often random when it happens. Also, I have a dog now and I won’t let him anywhere near it because he is a maniac Labrador. Those dogs are not to be trusted with nice things. So, in conclusion, this beautiful Z06 needs to belong to someone who is going to keep the perfect garage queen status going or go to someone who is going to beat the ever-loving you know what out of it like it was intended. I included the build sheet in the photos. All the work, even the oil changes, were done at Premier Performance, one of if not the best shop in the valley. Other upgrades – MGW short throw shifter , skip shift eliminator , mild to wild switch, OEM C6 ZR1 wheels purchased at dealership, new Michelin Cup 2 tires with less than 100 miles on them, Modesta full ceramic coating on paint and wheels done at Luxe Automotive in Salt Lake. I also have the original 5 star chrome Z06 wheels with tires on them (old tires but useful if you want to do some brodies in the mall parking lot without blowing up the new tires). You can have the wheels if you want them. I have a car cover too. Pictures I included are not the best but I intend to take some better ones and post them. I have all my service records and I had the oil changed and car serviced every year by either the dealership in Vegas or Premier in Salt Lake. This car is beautiful and I'm going to miss it terribly but I cant watch it sit in my garage anymore. So, if you're looking for a beautiful dialed in Z06 that still smells brand new inside then this car is the one for you.

Mileage is 15k now

The following users liked this post:
Brandon619 (04-28-2024)
Old 04-27-2024, 10:21 PM
TZulls62
3rd Gear

Beautiful well sorted car and build, GLWS
Russolini (04-28-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 11:09 AM
pavell
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Can you PM me with contact info please. Thank You
Old 04-30-2024, 11:10 AM
The Former
Safety Car

Received 407 Likes on 188 Posts

GLWTS. This car is a monster.
Russolini (05-01-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 02:45 PM
ZSkipper
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Fabulous build! I've had several Corvettes, and if you'd like partial trade for an Arctic White 2018 C7 LT3 8-speed, with torque tube brand new, I'll drive right out from NH! We have lots of family in the Valley - Buzz

Old 05-03-2024, 10:52 AM
pavell
Racer

I guess it’s sold ?
Old 05-05-2024, 09:23 PM
DAFFYDRUNK
Melting Slicks

Received 291 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by pavell
I guess it’s sold ?
I hope sold. I'm scared for my bank acct. I'm in the market for widebody C6s, and never thought I'd be into a silver one, but I already got a nickname for this car, lol. I even got friends in SLC to check it out for me.
Old 05-06-2024, 09:53 AM
Russolini
3rd Gear

Sorry Pavell.Its sold but money hasnt changed hands yet. I will come back here and send you a message if it falls through.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:51 PM
pavell
Racer

Originally Posted by Russolini
Sorry Pavell.Its sold but money hasnt changed hands yet. I will come back here and send you a message if it falls through.
ok thanks

Get notified of new replies

To 07 Z06 Silver HCI 15k mi $47000 Salt Lake City

Quick Reply: FS: 07 Z06 Silver HCI 15k mi $47000 Salt Lake City