Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

C7 Stingray accessories for sale, Portland area

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2024, 03:25 PM
F4 Woozzo
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Default C7 Stingray accessories for sale, Portland area

Sold my 2016 C7 Stingray Coupe. I have several accessory bits and pieces that did not go with the sale.
Let me know if there is anything on the list that you're interested in. I can provide more pictures if you want them.

I am in the Portland area. Prefer cash for local pickup, meet up, delivery if close. Shipping is available, with PayPal payment, if you're out of the local area. Buyer pays shipping. I can let you know the shipping cost to your zip code.

Car Cover with bag - $60 - I forgot the brand. I have only used it on the car inside my garage to protect the car from damage from stuff that piles up in the garage. Has mirror pockets, a soft inner liner, gray-green color.

Cover rolled up with storage bag.

Stingray Logo Floor Mats - $75 - Black with red edge stitching, silver "Stingray" logo. I bought them from another guy and they look slightly used. I never put them in my car. Thought they would be good backups for car shows. Not sure if they are Lloyds brand, but look like quality made.

Corvette front license plate holder filler plate - $20 - Just the black plastic filler plate that has "CORVETTE" molded into it. It you have a front plate holder, but not a front plate, this fills in the space. Like new, never installed. Great replacement if yours is beat up by rock chips.

C6 Logo seat savers - $40 - A set of 2 terry cloth, like a bath towel, "seat savers" with the Corvette C6 flag logo. Black with red trim. There is a cut out to slip these over the seat headrest and completely cover the seats. Great if you want to protect your leather if you are wet or dirty. More secure than throwing a towel on the seat.

Let me know if there's anything here that you want. Please reply here, or message me within CF.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by F4 Woozzo; 05-03-2024 at 12:12 AM. Reason: sold items removed
Old 04-12-2024, 01:06 AM
ZOHMY
Heel & Toe

Received 19 Likes on 4 Posts

PM Sent
Old 05-05-2024, 04:31 PM
F4 Woozzo
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

TTT. Sold items removed.