Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

C6 convertible sub box

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2024, 06:26 PM
Sorne22
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by madsonp
I considered doing that but I’d have to modify all my drawings to make sure I have all the feedback I received from others covered in the drawings, even at that I was still trying to work out some other minor bugs in my design based on the feedback received from others when I got shut down, I’ll keep it in mind though. Thanks for the complements of the box though guys, I really appreciate it. It took a lot of work, and a few years to get it to where it is today.
Make an amazon or ebay account. I'll be looking for you.
Old 05-17-2024, 11:41 PM
TorchRedFred
Le Mans Master

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,122 Posts

Not many great choices out there. For those of you that got a Madsonp box, consider yourselves extremely lucky. If I had a convertible, I would have been pleading with Pete (madsonp) to build me one and probably would have been willing to pay twice what he was asking.
The following users liked this post:
NBVette_Canada (05-19-2024)
Old 05-18-2024, 01:47 AM
andybbbb
Pro

Received 211 Likes on 126 Posts

I considered doing that but I’d have to modify all my drawings to make sure I have all the feedback I received from others covered in the drawings, even at that I was still trying to work out some other minor bugs in my design based on the feedback received from others when I got shut down, I’ll keep it in mind though. Thanks for the complements of the box though guys, I really appreciate it. It took a lot of work, and a few years to get it to where it is today.
Pete that is a shame that is the direction the administrators took on your Post’s. I know they have to protect the Venders who pay to sell and advertise but as you say you were really just trying to help out other C6 owners. Like you said I’m sure you were barely breaking even on your builds. Good luck with your Health and once again Great job on your design.
Andy
Old 05-18-2024, 02:08 PM
madsonp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,795 Likes on 1,192 Posts

Originally Posted by pauls927
Another vote for the MadsonP sub box....Sounds fantastic!!
Originally Posted by TorchRedFred
Not many great choices out there. For those of you that got a Madsonp box, consider yourselves extremely lucky. If I had a convertible, I would have been pleading with Pete (madsonp) to build me one and probably would have been willing to pay twice what he was asking.
Originally Posted by andybbbb
Pete that is a shame that is the direction the administrators took on your Post’s. I know they have to protect the Venders who pay to sell and advertise but as you say you were really just trying to help out other C6 owners. Like you said I’m sure you were barely breaking even on your builds. Good luck with your Health and once again Great job on your design.
Andy
Thanks guys, it’s comments like this that make all the work I put into these boxes worth it.
Old 05-18-2024, 11:53 PM
Sorne22
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn that looks nice in your car Paul.
sorne22@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: C6 convertible sub box