Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Looking for Car Shows around Fort Wayne, Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2024, 03:56 PM
hdrider1
Burning Brakes

Received 515 Likes on 264 Posts

Default Looking for Car Shows around Fort Wayne, Indiana

My wife used to live in Fort Wayne, Indiana (We currently live near Cincinnati, Ohio) and was wondering if there are any car shows of note scheduled there in 2024 that would be worth an overnite trip in the Vette.
Thanks in advance.
Old 05-02-2024, 04:49 PM
Alski Indy
Instructor

Received 65 Likes on 34 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Try oldcarsonly.com
Old 05-06-2024, 02:32 PM
berlinlake
Racer

Received 124 Likes on 89 Posts

There are multiple shows/events around the Fort Wayne area every week starting now through late fall. The best way to see when and where would be to order a copy of the www.kroozincalendar.com. It really depends on what kind of show you are looking for. I use that calendar all summer to look ahead at what's coming up around the area.

There's also a FB group named Northeast Indiana Car Shows/Cruise ins/Cars and Coffee. I don't think its as complete as the calendar but it gives you a lot of flyers covering local shows and cruise ins.

The biggest car event around here is the ACD festival in Auburn about 20 minutes north of Fort Wayne. They have activities all week and a huge cruise in on Friday that turns into an outdoor festival in the evening with live bands, food trucks, etc... The cruise in and concert are scheduled for Friday, August 30, 2024. If you lived here previously you may already be familiar with that. I love seeing all the Auburns, Cords and Duesenberg's as well as the normal local hot rods and classics.

https://acdfestival.org/

One of the larger shows actually in Fort Wayne city limits each year is the Rock the Fort Show supporting Crime Stoppers. It's scheduled for July 29, 2024. I believe the FWCC goes to that and parks together.

If you want to do something specifically Corvette-centric, you could contact the Fort Wayne Corvette Club (FWCC) and hook up with them for a show or parade. I'm not a member so can't help much with that.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Steve
Old 05-06-2024, 03:27 PM
hdrider1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by berlinlake
There are multiple shows/events around the Fort Wayne area every week starting now through late fall. The best way to see when and where would be to order a copy of the www.kroozincalendar.com. It really depends on what kind of show you are looking for. I use that calendar all summer to look ahead at what's coming up around the area.

There's also a FB group named Northeast Indiana Car Shows/Cruise ins/Cars and Coffee. I don't think its as complete as the calendar but it gives you a lot of flyers covering local shows and cruise ins.

The biggest car event around here is the ACD festival in Auburn about 20 minutes north of Fort Wayne. They have activities all week and a huge cruise in on Friday that turns into an outdoor festival in the evening with live bands, food trucks, etc... The cruise in and concert are scheduled for Friday, August 30, 2024. If you lived here previously you may already be familiar with that. I love seeing all the Auburns, Cords and Duesenberg's as well as the normal local hot rods and classics.

https://acdfestival.org/

One of the larger shows actually in Fort Wayne city limits each year is the Rock the Fort Show supporting Crime Stoppers. It's scheduled for July 29, 2024. I believe the FWCC goes to that and parks together.

If you want to do something specifically Corvette-centric, you could contact the Fort Wayne Corvette Club (FWCC) and hook up with them for a show or parade. I'm not a member so can't help much with that.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Steve
Thanks Steve. I ordered a calendar and will try to contact the FWCC.
Old 05-12-2024, 08:47 AM
^&right
Burning Brakes

Received 398 Likes on 187 Posts

Cruise around the square in Auburn. 3rd Thursday of every month. Also cars and coffee at the ACD museum (May 18 is the first one). There is one in Auburn sponsored by Sweetcars that is huge (Fast and Fabulous). Cars literally park the outskirts the night before to get in early. Once in, you aren't getting out with your car. Plenty of exotics and muscle cars.

The shows in Auburn are always good barring interference from weather.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:14 PM
^&right
Burning Brakes

Received 398 Likes on 187 Posts

First cruise around the square in Auburn is this Thursday, starts at 5

1st cars and coffee at the ACD museum is this weekend 9-11. First one is always big.

Shoaff park cruise in June 22 at 4
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
hdrider1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by hdrider1
Thanks Steve. I ordered a calendar and will try to contact the FWCC.
I received the Calendar - much more stuff in there than I imagined.
No luck though in contacting FWCC - i sent a message to the president listed in thier newsletter and also through thier website - nothing but silence. Also looks like the website hasn't been updated in years.
Looks like I'll just have to rely on the Calendar.
Again, thanks.

The following users liked this post:
berlinlake (Yesterday)

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for Car Shows around Fort Wayne, Indiana

Quick Reply: Looking for Car Shows around Fort Wayne, Indiana