Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

FS 67 Vinyl Hardtop

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 01:35 PM
SKuch
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default FS 67 Vinyl Hardtop

I'm listing this sale here in this forum category first as I live in a small Washington town (Chelan) without a lot of shipping capabilities. Local pickup is preferred, but I'm willing to deliver within reason and for fuel cost, to those in Washington State and potential Eastern Idaho or Northern Oregon. If no interest locally, I will move to C1 & C2 Parts and see if I can get a buyer that will arrange all the shipping particulars (freight, etc.).

The top is from my 1967 Convertible sold last year and sent to a warmer southeastern state where the new owner didn't have a need for it. It fits 63 to 67 C2's (Note vinyl top was only offered in 1967). In 2022 I restored it using Glassworks restoration kit and vinyl top material using their videos, online instructions and corvette forum support. It is in very good condition as it was only used a few times for a couple car shows, and local club events, after it was finished in 2022. The top new rear window has a date code based on the cars January 67 build date. All the stainless were either replaced or refinished.

$3000.

Please let me know if you need additional pictures of the hardtop posted.

Thanks for your consideration,

Scott

Scott

Last edited by SKuch; 05-06-2024 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Adding town

Quick Reply: FS 67 Vinyl Hardtop