You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
Do not deal with this person.
Chronological events with my dealings with Ronnie Helms AKA “govette” on the forum:
1. June 29. 2003
• Ad placed for sensors in the C4 parts for sale section
• Ronnie Helms AKA “govette” responded saying he will buy
2. June 30, 2003
• I e-mailed Ronnie Helms AKA “govette” as to I will put my trust in him and sent the items out Priority Mail.
3. July 03, 2003
• Ronnie Helms AKA “govette” replied to my e-mail as to he had received sensors and a check was already sent
4. July 19, 2003
• I e-mailed Ronnie Helms AKA “govette” as told him I have not received payment. He stated that he sent the check the end of June (29th or 30th).
5. July 23, 2003
• I e-mailed Ronnie Helms AKA “govette” and told him again that I have not received payment. He stated that he sent a second check out yesterday which would have been July 22, 2003
6. July 28, 2003
• I e-mailed Ronnie Helms AKA “govette” and told him that I still have not received payment, asked about his second check, and asked what bank he was using and what address he sent the checks to, his response was he got the first check returned to him on Saturday July 26, 2003. He stated via IM that he will send the sensors back and I can keep the check (I have never received). Via the forum he stated that this was unfair and totally BS.
• I responded via IM and told him I have just stated facts and what would he think if the roles were reversed,
7. July 29, 2003
• Still no check in the mail. I have requested that Ronnie Helms give me his phone number and we can settle this via telephone. I also sent two more e-mails stated the next steps I will take in order to collect what he has contracted.
8. July 30, 2003
• No response from Ronnie Helms AKA govette.
• Warnings issued on the forum