Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Avoid - GSCreations

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2024, 01:57 PM
CWW17
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Avoid - GSCreations

Slow to non-existent response times in email/message/phone. Artificially inflated OEM Part prices that they don't even stock. Intentionally withholding on information either by stupidity or malice. I assume its the latter, so you can't see how much they're trying to rip you off by. There are other businesses selling nearly identical items with better prices/service. Avoid.

Screenshot #1: Response after requesting a part number.
Screenshot #2: Proof they don't stock parts, just order from GM.
Screenshot #3: GMParts price for exact item
Screenshot #4: GS Price for the priviledge of having them order the same part through GM for you which is apparently worth $180.

Last edited by CWW17; 02-15-2024 at 02:22 PM. Reason: added screenshots
Old 02-18-2024, 12:19 PM
blkgenius
Instructor

Received 87 Likes on 37 Posts

I'm glad I stumbled across this post.
I'm here to co-sign on everything that was stated.

GSCreations just drop ships, likely from cultrag performance, and charges 100% markup. You're better off ordering directly.

I placed an order on eBay. The product was significantly overpriced by more than $190. The items were drop-shipped from a dealer's website. When visiting Cultrag's website, the parts delivered are: 84754000 - $52.79 84609048 - $125.61 Shipping - $23.33 The markup the eBay seller is receiving is ridiculous. Additionally, when I reached out to ask the seller to cancel the order on 1/15, they refused stating that they could not because the items had shipped. That was not true. The items shipped on 1/18 as evidenced by the FedEx tracking number.

When GScreations got the item back they tried to keep 25% by stating, "They must be opened from factory sealed box and tested. Can not sell as new once this happens."

Anticipating that they would try this nonsense, I took pictures of the boxes before return clearly showing no seals were broken and the packages weren't opened. I filed an eBay claim and within 2 hours, they closed the case in my favor and refunded the remaining 25%. After which, I left negative feedback for the transaction.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Shokwav
Pro

Received 214 Likes on 117 Posts

well this sucks to hear. i've been saving a bunch of parts to my wishlist on their site!

i find it far easier to find interior parts that i want there, as opposed to any of the gm parts websites.

Get notified of new replies

To Avoid - GSCreations

Quick Reply: Avoid - GSCreations