Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Will I get my order from West Coast Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2024, 01:14 PM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 127 Likes on 85 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07

Default Will I get my order from West Coast Corvette

Hello,
I placed my order #wcc70804, it's paid. Thoughts?

Old 01-09-2024, 01:26 PM
Duke94
Le Mans Master

Received 260 Likes on 211 Posts

Why do you ask? Their price of $18.95 seems way low. Depending on which kit this is, they usually are 50-80 bucks. I hope you get it.
Old 01-09-2024, 04:10 PM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Duke94
Why do you ask? Their price of $18.95 seems way low. Depending on which kit this is, they usually are 50-80 bucks. I hope you get it.
Yes it does! Precisely why I jumped on the deal.
The item and shipping has been paid, item hasn't shipped, no communication from WCC. I'm not getting the warm fuzzies.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:58 PM
LT4CMG
Le Mans Master

Received 3,520 Likes on 1,900 Posts

Damn good price. When did you order it and pay for it?
Old 01-09-2024, 10:21 PM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by LT4CMG
01/06/24.
Order was placed and confirmed, then pending shipment, then unfulfilled 🤷‍♂️
Figured I'd share my experience. BTW, the screen capture was today, after the fact.
Old 01-09-2024, 10:26 PM
LT4CMG
Le Mans Master

I would not worry if I were you, not yet at least. The first business day after you placed your order was literally yesterday.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:44 AM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

I would not worry if I were you, not yet at least. The first business day after you placed your order was literally yesterday.
Thanks, fingers crossed and waiting.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:46 AM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Ordered on the 6th, Saturday. $18.95 for bleeder. $15.99 shipping.
Old 01-10-2024, 03:17 PM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us. I regret to inform you that, due to a pricing error, our vendor is unable to supply the power brake bleeder at the originally listed price.

We have a couple of options available for you:
  1. 1) Refund: We can offer you a full refund for your order, should you choose to proceed in this manner.
  2. 2) Updated Price: Alternatively, if you are still interested in the diecast model, we can offer it to you at the revised price of $99.95
I understand the inconvenience this may have caused, and I apologize for any confusion or frustration. Please let me know how you would like to proceed, and I will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to assist you promptly.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,
Old 01-10-2024, 10:20 PM
LT4CMG
Le Mans Master

Sorry to hear buddy. Price was too good to be true, although it was their mistake, not yours... Anyway, what die cast is he talking about?
Old 01-11-2024, 04:06 AM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Sorry to hear buddy. Price was too good to be true, although it was their mistake, not yours... Anyway, what die cast is he talking about?
The bleeder comes with a red (cast) or black(plastic) cap. He didn't offer a deal or a discount for the mistake, that is now the corrected price.
It's kind of ironic, here is a quote from WCC a few years back and can be found here on the forum:

"That sale was a one day only event. The prices were set very low on those used and discontinued items to blow them out on that day and that day only. All of the unsold items have been put back into inventory and the prices adjusted accordingly.
Our car sales department saw those wheels that you are talking about Saturday after the show and wanted us to hold them in case they had a car coming in needing tires. Fred came to me yesterday and asked me for pricing and in light of this I am the one who told him $1400 and $2000 since they were informally comitted to them. I am sorry that you did not take advantage of the special price that was available on that day but how can you blame us for that ? If we changed the price on that day, I would see your point. If you see a deal, you should take advantage of it, pay for the merchandise and arrainge for pickup on another day if it was not convenient for you.
I talked to Fred and he did not tell you that he would honor that price on another day. When you called him, he stated that he did not know if they were sold or not. You did not tell him you were coming down from San Diego.
I am sincerely sorry for this but I am sure everyone here including myself have lost out on deals in similar situations. To blame the seller for your failure to move on a great deal is just plain wrong. And for you to bash us on this forum is even worse. It is pretty disheartening to see some of you jumping on the band wagon against us before getting all the facts."

Craig Chapman
West Coast Corvette
Old 01-11-2024, 03:02 PM
WestCoastCorvette
Supporting Vendor

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris_G
Hello Chris,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us. I regret to inform you that, due to a pricing error, our vendor is unable to supply the power brake bleeder at the originally listed price.

We have a couple of options available for you:
  1. 1) Refund: We can offer you a full refund for your order, should you choose to proceed in this manner.
  2. 2) Updated Price: Alternatively, if you are still interested in the diecast model, we can offer it to you at the revised price of $99.95
I understand the inconvenience this may have caused, and I apologize for any confusion or frustration. Please let me know how you would like to proceed, and I will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to assist you promptly.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,
Hello Chris, I am sorry about the pricing on the website being incorrect. This does happen sometimes and we are not responsiable for typographical errors including pricing. If the error is within reason we try to take care of the customer the best we can. In this case it was so far below our cost there was no way we could sell it at that price. We can offer you a discount code to help out with this or a future purchase if you like. Please reach out to me directly.

Brandon G.
Manager
714-630-7637
Brandon@westcoastcorvette.com
Old 01-11-2024, 03:40 PM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by WestCoastCorvette
Hello Chris, I am sorry about the pricing on the website being incorrect. This does happen sometimes and we are not responsiable for typographical errors including pricing. If the error is within reason we try to take care of the customer the best we can. In this case it was so far below our cost there was no way we could sell it at that price. We can offer you a discount code to help out with this or a future purchase if you like. Please reach out to me directly.

Brandon G.
Manager
714-630-7637
Brandon@westcoastcorvette.com
Hi Brandon,
It was very kind of you to respond, I may take you up on your offer.
Thank you!
Old 01-11-2024, 08:50 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,358 Likes on 2,786 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To Will I get my order from West Coast Corvette

Quick Reply: Will I get my order from West Coast Corvette