Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

D & M Restorations

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2023, 01:27 PM
Kelley
Racer

Received 84 Likes on 25 Posts
AL Events Coordinator

Default D & M Restorations

This is just to give a shout out to D&M Restorations for their recent repair of the odometer in my 1967. I sent my speedometer/odometer to D&M on 6/28 via USPS. I received a call from D&M on 6/30 saying they had received the package and we talked about the repair. I asked for their expediting service if one was available. I received a package back from D&M with my repaired speedometer/odometer on 7/06. I plan to reinstall it this weekend. This was just to repair a non-functioning odometer, not to refurbish the speedometer. I asked for the mileage to be set to approximately 1,800 which is the approximate mileage on the new engine. No idea how many miles are on the car itself and didn't want to guess

I'm certain they cannot repeat that incredible 8 day turnaround with every order but WOW, I just wanted to say thanks to D&M and to give them an unsolicited testimonial

Last edited by Kelley; 07-08-2023 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:37 PM
65GTO
Burning Brakes

Received 318 Likes on 168 Posts

Looks like they drove it 2 miles ha ha.

Nice to know. I sent a WDO carb for a 39 Lasalle out for a rebuild almost 3 months ago with a stated 3 week lead time.

Old 07-07-2023, 02:58 PM
Kelley
Racer

Received 84 Likes on 25 Posts
AL Events Coordinator

65GTO, I hope they enjoyed the ride as much as I do!
Old 07-08-2023, 01:39 PM
12zo
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

They were terrible for me. In every way imaginable.

I've written about it here before so won't belabor it but they messed up my gauge cluster not once but twice and would not pay for me to have it removed or for shipping either time it had to go back to them AND the clock they repaired broke within week.
They also restored my radio and it now does not work. I really hope that is a fuse but I haven't checked that yet. Keep forgetting because I never use it.

They also were supposed to do a quick turn around which I paid extra for so my car could get done before the shop needed the lift for another promised job and they mis-tagged it and it never got a quick turn around.

Get notified of new replies

To D & M Restorations

Quick Reply: D & M Restorations