Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Beware Arminhott87 - Armin Khavari Akhtarekhavari - Armin Worldwide Enterprises LLC

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2023, 03:44 PM
Arminhottt
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bc6152
An unfortunate lesson learned here. Never buy a used - or new - car sight unseen. Too many thieves out there willing to BS you and get your money. Your post will hopefully save a future member from another incident such as this with an unscrupulous dealer. I honestly don't know how people can buy cars from places like Carvana without seeing the car first.
Regarding the photo of his genitals, perhaps it showed how big of a dick he is for not addressing your complaint.

I think you should know what you’re talking about prior to giving an opinion but I guess everyone has something to say. Now the truth, when you bid on a car that needs restoration expect you do some work, or come check out the car prior to bidding, I did all the pictures and videos, also even did live FaceTime. Like the old saying is said you can’t please everyone specially certain buyers that wanna pay $100 and get something that’s worth $10,000
Old 12-13-2023, 02:23 PM
c3Tris4
7th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don’t think anyone is getting mad at you for selling cars as is.
The problem is that your ads were somewhat misleading.
I seen the ads and they are pretty vague on what the car needs. It doesn’t take much effort to go through the car and review the small issues that it has, so that way you can cover your ***. If you state the cage and the frame chasis was solid, then that better be true.
You obviously know your way around these cars, and know how to write a more accurate description of the vehicle. Start by taking photos of the frame by lifting the car, so people know what they are getting in to. Put a disclaimer in big bold letters telling people to get the car inspected before purchase ( at the beginning of the ad)
if a car has rust issues just be honest.
because if you patch up/hide the rust issues people will get very upset when they find out.

- most of the people buying as well aren’t that mechanically inclined or good at metal work, so to them those rust issues may be a big task.
most of the people that see the ads, get excited and think they’re getting the deal of lifetime without inspecting it, and end up being duped because the ad said the condition was something else than what it is.
- The more information the better, but the vaguer it is, then you end up duping naive buyers, who don’t know any better.
- you basically get what you pay for, but the buyers don’t know that because of what they see.
when you buy something from eBay that’s typically how It goes, you can only make an assumption from what you see in the pics and the description.
-He isn’t the first person like this to complain about things like this
- good chunk of the positive reviews are from you as a buyer, not much of seller.
- Id be more concerned about addressing the allegations of sending people DP when arguing with them. That’s the real crazy part.

Originally Posted by Arminhottt
Hello all,

I am very disappointed to see how some people love to talk about situations that they have no idea about. Like in every situation there is two sides to every story! I sold this gentleman man the car, a car that was listed as needing full restoration, he asked for videos, live FaceTime, he bid on the car what he thought I was worth to him in a auction. After he comes with buyers remorse, saying the car has rust in certain areas, for starters it was listed as needing restoration, I didn’t sell a restored car nor did I say the car had no rust, I only spoke for the areas I had seen. So he asks me to give him a full refund, also pay for the shipping cost he paid and pay for the car to get shipped back to me. Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that, do not bid on something that you’re not sure about. Then I see someone here saying I have been arrested before for starters that has not to do with anything car related, that was a domestic issue. Even though my personal life is no one’s business he as I am sure many people have issues here I feel like I need to set the record straight. Now then we have someone else saying he was a victim, I would like to know a victim of what buying a old car that’s over 40 years old and you weren’t happy with it, you should say how little you paid for the car aswell. I’m sorry but you were no victim I did nothing wrong, you purchased a old car and many people here know that all old cars that needs restoration. Anyone who has ever sold a car or cars knows unfortunately you can’t please everyone, there are many many happy clients and many repeat clients or Id be out of business. But unfortunately everyone has a comment on something they have no idea about. Lastly if anyone wants a perfect car they should go and pay a perfect price for a restored car, not a cheap price for a car that needs restoration and then complain about the car needing work.

Last edited by c3Tris4; 12-13-2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:33 PM
justin81p
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette Parts bought from Armin

Originally Posted by anesthes
Has anyone sold this guy a car? He offered to buy a car I have for sale, said he would wire me the money. Curious what risks there are with that.
He bought a lot C1 parts from me and sent the money immediately. Was not a bad guy to deal with whatsover
Old 03-25-2024, 12:13 AM
anesthes
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 135 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by justin81p
He bought a lot C1 parts from me and sent the money immediately. Was not a bad guy to deal with whatsover
I ended up selling him my '68 convertible and it went very smooth. I would deal with him again.

-- Joe
Old 03-26-2024, 11:25 AM
bc6152
Drifting

Received 450 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by Arminhottt
I think you should know what you’re talking about prior to giving an opinion but I guess everyone has something to say. Now the truth, when you bid on a car that needs restoration expect you do some work, or come check out the car prior to bidding, I did all the pictures and videos, also even did live FaceTime. Like the old saying is said you can’t please everyone specially certain buyers that wanna pay $100 and get something that’s worth $10,000
So why send a picture of your genitals (dikpik) back to someone? More than once it seems... Not very professional IMO...
Old 03-26-2024, 11:38 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,358 Likes on 2,786 Posts

Originally Posted by bc6152
So why send a picture of your genitals (dikpik) back to someone? More than once it seems... Not very professional IMO...

Theres no purpose in answering a post from last year to continue this sort of discussion.

The OP has had his say, others have chimed in on both sides and the seller has responded. Readers can make up their own minds at this point.

Quick Reply: Beware Arminhott87 - Armin Khavari Akhtarekhavari - Armin Worldwide Enterprises LLC