Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

supervettes.com anyone ordered from them?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Jamie Lennartson
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by gsx1300rrr
I ordered over $7k in bumpers/fenders/diffusers etc back in the beginning of February and was charged in full from Supervettes. Was told the kit would be here in 8-10 weeks, then it was then delayed another 4 weeks, messaged him beginning of June again and was told they are pushed back another 3 weeks (something to do with Covid and customs) so they are definitely not being made in the US. I've been trying to get in touch since the 06/21 and can't get a reply via text or phone call. Not a very great experience and a bit nerve racking with that kind of money on the line. I was expecting to have everything installed/painted by the end of May when I placed that order! The hood I bought from another vender on 04/05 came within the 4 weeks they promised.

Hoping when everything gets here it makes the wait all worth it, but the communication is definitely lacking.
Originally Posted by Baboon
Ordered the ZR6X kit on October 7th last year and was promised the kit before 2021. It’s been excuse after bad excuse since then. Last communication Jason told me “the quarters will done in 2 days everything else is ready”. That was April 28th I haven’t gotten an answer or response from him since then. I’ll be talking to an attorney tomorrow.
Yeah he was trying to sell me a zr8x kit, side skirts, Splitter/ diffuser for like 6k... which threw up red flags as being to cheap...
So started googling and found reviews...
Next step asked here.....
Didn't order got oem from GM

Last edited by Jamie Lennartson; 07-06-2021 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-21-2021, 10:06 AM
gsx1300rrr
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Baboon
Ordered the ZR6X kit on October 7th last year and was promised the kit before 2021. It’s been excuse after bad excuse since then. Last communication Jason told me “the quarters will done in 2 days everything else is ready”. That was April 28th I haven’t gotten an answer or response from him since then. I’ll be talking to an attorney tomorrow.
Have you had any luck getting a reply since this post? I still haven't heard anything from them.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:50 PM
Baboon
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsx1300rrr
Have you had any luck getting a reply since this post? I still haven't heard anything from them.
Today I finally get an email from Jason stating “the maker light has been redesigned on the bumpers” and other stuff that doesn’t make sense since I did not order any bumpers. I asked for clarification and he responded “we had to restructure after losing a couple core team members……proceeded legally against shop manager……COVID…..relocating” and so on. Then states all the parts he told me where ready in April had too many issues to sell and had to be trashed and new part molds made. Then for the 6th time tells me my order is next to ship in 2-3 weeks. My order has been next to ship for over 6 months.
I have zero faith in him or anything he says at this point.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:17 PM
elrad59
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

I ordered one of their carbon duckbill spoilers with "OEM" quality clear finish about 1.5 years ago now. Of course it shipped weeks late and when I got it the things finish was riddled with bubbles and pockmarks. I took it to a local body shop and they told me it would be impossible to refinish because of the depth of many of them going all the way to the weave. Supervettes tried to argue the OEM finish on the car would be like that and refuse a return. I told them in no way would any new car be sold with bubbles and marks in the paint like that and told them I wanted a replacement. When I argued they offered to refinish it themselves if I sent it back. Then they stalled for weeks until they told me they made a 2nd one except when it was delivered the second one was worse than the 1st.

The thing looked like someone rattle canned cheap clear coat in a garage and in direct sunlight looked terrible. If I was going to sand it down and paint it to color match it would be fine I suppose but for the money I'd avoid them.

Old 04-28-2022, 09:51 PM
vettyvettes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supervettes is a scammer

Originally Posted by Jamie Lennartson
Yeah he was trying to sell me a zr8x kit, side skirts, Splitter/ diffuser for like 6k... which threw up red flags as being to cheap...
So started googling and found reviews...
Next step asked here.....
Didn't order got oem from GM
this ***** Jason hunkler is scamming me out of over $1000. Placed an order in February, always giving bullshit excuses. His scam is to try and keep you hanging until the PayPal protection/refund policy period is up and never return emails or calls. Avoid. I have all the proof. Pm me and I’ll send you everything.
Old 04-30-2022, 04:45 PM
ToppThat
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Sorry to see them gone, my kit although it took 5 years and two shops to complete it looks good

Quick Reply: supervettes.com anyone ordered from them?