Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Ordering from Willcox

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 03:13 PM
wabco40
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 75 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Ordering from Willcox

Hi,
Has anyone had any problems ordering parts from Willcox?

I ordered some door weatherstripping and a few other small parts from them on April 13. All parts where listed as being in stock on there website and I paid for the parts (including shipping to Australia) with PayPal.
I'm still waiting for the parts to ship. According to their website the order is still processing.
I sent them an email asking when can I expect it to be shipped three days ago but only got an automated reply saying they would get back to me within two days. I'm still yet to hear from them.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had these issues with Willcox.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:11 PM
pspicci
Pro

Received 277 Likes on 186 Posts

sort of. i placed my first order with them a couple weeks ago. their website said they were having some delays in shipping and to email them to verify availability of items. i was ordering the front V shaped crossmember for my car. they said they had them and could ship it quickly. i think it took about 10 days to get it. not a big deal. it was packaged well and arrived undamaged so i was happy. problem is sometimes we get used to these online places that advertise if you order by a certain time it will ship the same day. i definitely plan on ordering from them again and they have a lot of tech resources on their website. sometimes software doesn't always update the way it is supposed to. their site may say still processing but it may have actually shipped already.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:12 PM
MGC/D_7601
Racer

Received 73 Likes on 43 Posts

I have the same issue. Ordered parts to fix my brakes on April 3rd, just says processing like you say. Said the parts were in stock, and I'm still waiting.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:23 PM
kansas123
Melting Slicks

Received 361 Likes on 280 Posts

I also ordered and paid for some in stock weatherstripping. Waited about 4 weeks and then finally called them. Said they were swamped but that they would get my order out the next day. They did send it right away after I called.
Old 04-22-2021, 06:03 PM
How Are You
Drifting

Received 403 Likes on 296 Posts

Willcox is a great company. Everyone is having difficulty during COVID. Give them a break.
Old 04-22-2021, 06:54 PM
HOOAH
1969/1971/1976 Coupes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by How Are You
Willcox is a great company. Everyone is having difficulty during COVID. Give them a break.
Very much agree!!!
Old 04-22-2021, 06:58 PM
oldgto
Safety Car

Received 991 Likes on 485 Posts

Always been a top notch supplier for me. Any questions, I give them a call.... and got answers right away.
I have found that, as others have mentioned, sometimes when the site still says" processing".... my items have already shipped.
Old 04-22-2021, 07:27 PM
wabco40
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 75 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by How Are You
I'm not having a shot at them, I would just like to know when my parts will ship and if anyone else is having the same issue.
A reply to an email informing of any delays would be nice, I mean to say there isn't a day go by when I don't receive a promotional email from Willcox.
As Kansas123 said it took four weeks and a phone call before his paid for items where shipped. I find that a bit extreme, Covid or not.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:09 PM
Tiger Joe
Drifting

Received 518 Likes on 344 Posts

You will not get any answers emailing them. You have to call. For all my orders placed in 2021 I never had an item ship unless I called.

willcox USED to be a good company. See my thread below. Had nothing but issues with all of my orders placed since December.

Last order I had to call multiple times to get a refund for parts not in stock. I had said I finally got my refund- actually they managed to screw that up too! Only refunded me for 1 part not 2. I gave up

I find it very frustrating they post up just about every day on the forum advertising their sales but can’t answer emails or even reply to these threads

Last edited by Tiger Joe; 05-08-2021 at 09:10 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Ordering from Willcox

Quick Reply: Ordering from Willcox