Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Stay away from FASTERPROMS!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
BigNastyZO7
Burning Brakes

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts

Default Stay away from FASTERPROMS!

Needed to return a couple parts that have been in original packaging since received; sent emails, called the main line multiple times, no answer and left messages with no call backs. After following up again via email they sent a one liner response advising parts couldnt be returned. After explaining we've done plenty of business and still plan to do so and that one of the parts werent even compatible with the car, despite misleading info on website, they said that Jeremy would call directly to discuss as he would have to approve the return...still waiting for that call since Wednesday. Long story short do your business elsewhere with someone who appreciates it.
Old 08-19-2017, 09:25 AM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

Default fasterproms

sorry to hear your frustration
Pretty typical with him I will never forget when I wanted my c5 tuned went all the way to Gettysburg PA and he could not tune it one bit correctly.He blamed it on the car LOL...I lost time and money with this guy myself
I later did an remote tune with Ed Hutchings and he nailed it remotely there was nothing wrong with the car Jeremy claimed

Beware totally agree
Old 08-29-2017, 11:30 PM
0Fasterproms
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting, Part was purchased before Christmas was a 2.31 pulley if I recall. You just tried to return it 8 months later! BTW we designed the 2.31 First, all others are copies. The Part IS compatible with your car unless you don't own a Z06. Purchase order clearly states its our brand. You stated that we said it was another brand that we don't carry. BTW we have been on vacation in the mountains for a bit with no cell and no internet. sorry.
Blown 81bu- I think I remember you, helicopter tech right? Sometimes its best to refuse business, which I did because its just not worth the frustration knowing you cannot make someone happy.

Last edited by Fasterproms; 08-29-2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:34 AM
BigNastyZO7
Burning Brakes

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Fasterproms
Interesting, Part was purchased before Christmas was a 2.31 pulley if I recall. You just tried to return it 8 months later! BTW we designed the 2.31 First, all others are copies. The Part IS compatible with your car unless you don't own a Z06. Purchase order clearly states its our brand. You stated that we said it was another brand that we don't carry. BTW we have been on vacation in the mountains for a bit with no cell and no internet. sorry.
Blown 81bu- I think I remember you, helicopter tech right? Sometimes its best to refuse business, which I did because its just not worth the frustration knowing you cannot make someone happy.
And the thermal plates are compatible for a 17? I think not! Great business attitude I'm sure you'll do well lol no worries already dumped them, next you gotta deal with BBB and yelp so hope your vacation is close to over
Old 08-31-2017, 06:55 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,358 Likes on 2,786 Posts

Vendor has responded, so thread will be closed per TF rules. If either side has a development they need to have posted, please PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Stay away from FASTERPROMS!

Quick Reply: Stay away from FASTERPROMS!