Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Lingenfelter is horrrrrible!!!! Do not buy anything from them!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 03:39 PM
rustybridges05
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lingenfelter is horrrrrible!!!! Do not buy anything from them!

I ordered a 2.3 pulley with belt and idlers about 5 weeks ago. Since then, i have had to follow up at least 5 times. Each time i am told it will ship the following day...So i wait about a week, and call back (each time on hold for no less than 30-40 minutes) to find out they havent shipped anything.

Two weeks ago i find out the parts that were supposed to be "in stock and ready to ship", arent in stock at all. I cancelled the belt and idlers and asked them to over night the pulley since it was in stock, and here i am another 2 weeks later on hold with lingenfelter again, without tracking information and without my products i paid for.

This experience is beyond infuriating. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. YOU HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER OR LIFE. I do not care if lingenfelter is the only mfgr for products i want...I will go without if thats the case.

I truly hope this experience on a small and simple purchase helps others to go to another vendor. TRUST ME when i say a baby understands customer service better than these jokers...

If anyone here has a 2.3 pulley for sale, please pm me.

PS - your auto attendant messaging makes me more infuriated by the minute. Ive heard this loop message only about 1000 times.

Rusty

Quick Reply: Lingenfelter is horrrrrible!!!! Do not buy anything from them!