Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Buyer Beware - azZ06Mike - AZCE

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 10:48 AM
c6reaperx
c6reaperx
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I purchased a Z06 transmission from John Diaz, azZ06Mike, but what I got was a z51 TR6060. he claimed that he did not know it was not a Z06 TR6060.

In good faith, I offered to split the cost of having the shaft changed to a 30 spline, but he did not want to put any money into it.

He refused to give me a refund. I have supporting documentation for anyone who would like it. He also tried selling it again on the forum under username AZCE.
If he was trying to offload it from me, why did he use a different username?

After trying to work with him with no luck.

Beware

Last edited by c6reaperx; 06-16-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:56 PM
c6reaperx
c6reaperx
Support Corvetteforum!

Still no refund. Trans is at the shop now. The shaft was cracked inside the cover and there are metal parts that are broken off of the gears. It will take over 2300 to fix it.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:56 PM
azZ06Mike
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Like I already told you via text is that I will issue you a refund but I'm doing so by paying paypal the negative balance this transaction left me. You have opened a claim and won and now paypal has granted you a refund so according to them I'm not supposed to pay you but pay them. After I pay them you can call paypal and collect.

Like I told you before I had no idea that the tranny was a non Z06 TR6060. I bought this tranny online under the assumption is was and I was just as shocked as you were when you told me it wasn't. Just so you know I reopened the paypal case since you haven't shipped back the tranny yet and were issued a refund through paypal. Once you ship the tranny back to me and I receive it I will clear up my paypal account. I have also opened a claim with the guy I bought the tranny from. I can show documentation on here if needed.

Last edited by azZ06Mike; 06-25-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:05 PM
c6reaperx
c6reaperx
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by azZ06Mike
Like I already told you via text is that I will issue you a refund but I'm doing so by paying paypal the negative balance this transaction left me. You have opened a claim and won and now paypal has granted you a refund so according to them I'm not supposed to pay you but pay them. After I pay them you can call paypal and collect.

Like I told you before I had no idea that the tranny was a non Z06 TR6060. I bought this tranny online under the assumption is was and I was just as shocked as you were when you told me it wasn't. Just so you know I reopened the paypal case since you haven't shipped back the tranny yet and were issued a refund through paypal. Once you ship the tranny back to me and I receive it I will clear up my paypal account. I have also opened a claim with the guy I bought the tranny from. I can show documentation on here if needed.
I'm not going to get into a public shouting match with you. My attorney will be contacting you. It seems that I am not the first one you have ripped off.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:09 PM
azZ06Mike
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by c6reaperx
I'm not going to get into a public shouting match with you. My attorney will be contacting you. It seems that I am not the first one you have ripped off.
I have not ripped anyone off in my entire life. I'm done with this, I will let paypal take care of the matter. I have kept in contact with you the whole time and was even going to send you 500 to compensate for the difference that you were selling the tranny for. After you told me the tranny was damaged you flipped out and started making threats. Like I said in my text messages you won the claim and paypal issued you a refund leaving my account negative so it's my obligation to clear my account with them and not you.

I'm done with done dealing with you since you decided to bash me instead of just being patient and waiting till Friday like you said you would. If you want to deal with this further please contact paypal since they will be the ones handling this case.

Last edited by azZ06Mike; 06-25-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:02 PM
c6reaperx
c6reaperx
Support Corvetteforum!

I never flipped out or made a threat. I have a $2300 paperweight and I gave you over a month to fix the issue. You wanted me to lie to paypal and say that the part was never delivered, even though tracking said it was. They will not refund me unless the money is in your account. You told me to send it back to you and you would refund me, but I don't trust you to do that. As I said last night, I have no other option than to take legal action against you. Many other people would not have given you this long to come up with a solution.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:22 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

I never flipped out or made a threat. I have a $2300 paperweight and I gave you over a month to fix the issue. You wanted me to lie to paypal and say that the part was never delivered, even though tracking said it was. They will not refund me unless the money is in your account. You told me to send it back to you and you would refund me, but I don't trust you to do that. As I said last night, I have no other option than to take legal action against you. Many other people would not have given you this long to come up with a solution.
Hate to see stuff like this hope it works out for you man. Robert
Old 06-26-2014, 07:06 AM
K7MXE
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Problems with a CF seller

John said, I have not ripped anyone off in my entire life.

Well John if your such a choir boy then how come your not 1sikvett any more. Was it because you were removed from CF? Is the problem with you or all those people on CF that felt ripped off. I know I was quite concerned. Pay Pal must have had a lot of communications about you as well.
One thing I have learned in dealing with you to always be truthful to Pay Pal and if someone asks you to put something down as a gift make sure its a gift you can walk away from and not a transaction.
Every other transaction I have had on CF has been fair and good for all but I can say John you cost me a lot of bucks in the end and it was not because of my bad faith.
I thank the fraud unit of the Surprise Az police dept as they did good for me. Bob Heselberg Eatonville Wa
Old 06-26-2014, 02:20 PM
c6reaperx
c6reaperx
Support Corvetteforum!

here you go guys.... I just got this email back form a reputable, forum sponsored shop. I decided to send it to them after what was found over the weekend.

Got your transmission apart I have some really bad news the transmission is nearly 100% loss it has been ran with out fluid and damaged may parts I will work on a Quote to get this fixed for you but fixured you would like pictures so you can contact the person you bought this off of

Old 06-26-2014, 10:06 PM
c6reaperx
c6reaperx
Support Corvetteforum!

I finally got the PayPal refund today. After speaking with John, he agreed that I would not be sending the trans case back to him. It's a useless paperweight now.
Old 07-19-2014, 10:19 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

I finally got the PayPal refund today. After speaking with John, he agreed that I would not be sending the trans case back to him. It's a useless paperweight now.
Glad you got your money back anyway man. But still just a pain to have to go thur crap like this. Robert
Old 07-20-2014, 04:51 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,354 Likes on 2,783 Posts

Closing per forum procedure.

Get notified of new replies

To Buyer Beware - azZ06Mike - AZCE

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware - azZ06Mike - AZCE