Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

****If have an order with RPI PLEASE READ****

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 09:11 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,195 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Default ****If have an order with RPI PLEASE READ****

https://www.facebook.com/rpidesigns

I am sure Josh will be along later

Old 05-03-2014, 11:28 AM
RPI Designs
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 103 Likes on 99 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16 -'17

Dear Fellow Corvette Fans,

Renee and I received terrible news as about 4:30am this morning that our shop had caught fire. I threw on some clothes and took the 5 minute drive to the shop. When I got there the fires was almost out, but the entire structure was nearly burned to the ground.

We had insurance on the building and on the inventory. We are rebuilding.

As many of you know, we are busier than we have even been with painted part orders and carbon fiber orders. This won't help that situation. I have made a few calls today to find a place to rent, where we can setup shop until the new shop gets rebuilt. I understand if you are unable or unwilling to wait for your painted parts to ship out. Our phones will be open on Monday, 888.257.8515 ext 2 (Don), if you need information on your order.

If you have an order pending with us, we are doing to do our best to get up and running as quickly as possible again. But please expect 2-3 weeks for this to happen. Once that happens we will start to paint what we can. Please keep in mind, we had 6 paint booths at the old shop and will most likely have 2 paint booths to start at the rental location, until we get the shop built again.

We are going to go on our website today and remove the option to purchase any painted or carbon fiber parts, until we get running smoothly. We will still ship other parts out like we normally did, either drop shipped from the manufacturer, or with orders that are rolling in each day for our normal inventory.

We might be asking for some of our parts back from you guys, so we can re-build our molds and continue to make new products in fiberglass. I'll edit this post and let you guys know what parts we need back in our hands (on a loan) to copy and build new molds, so we can pick up the pieces and start over.

RPI Designs currently has 18 employees not counting Renee and I. We are all going to work to make RPI stronger than ever and appreciate your patience with us as we move forward.

UPDATE: The damage is beyond repair. It's a total loss. Renee and I found a possible location to move the business to...An old Ford Dealership that is half again the size of our old shop. If we are able to move into this new location, we will be up and running full speed in just a few short weeks..

Thank you
Josh and Renee Greenawalt
RPI Designs, LLC

Last edited by RPI Designs; 05-03-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Quick Reply: ****If have an order with RPI PLEASE READ****