Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Steve @ C6Performance/C5Racer

Old 04-23-2014, 01:49 PM
PSTOUT1
Track Addict
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Default [Dispute] Steve @ C6Performance/C5Racer

Steve,

My patience has run out. I've sent countless unanswered emails, left voice mails, left messages with your "answering service", and I'm tired of being ignored.

I placed an order for 4 items totaling $3300 w/ shipping on March 1st. I'm tired of trying to pry updates out of you.

On the license frame, this is the communications cadence:

April 2nd: I inquired AGAIN after being ignored in an earlier email dated March 26th.

April 2nd: To your credit, you replied this same day saying you had not heard back from the manufacturer.

April 4th: I informed you that if the manufacturer did not provide a status, I would cancel this item. You ignored this email.

April 10th: I pinged you for an update again.

April 13th: You told me that the manufacturer said it would ship "this week." That meant the week of April 13-19.

April 22nd (yesterday): I asked you again for the tracking number you assured me I would have the prior week. This has not been answered.

I demand that you refund the $147.41 2nd-day shipping that I paid for 54 days ago, and I demand that I either get a tracking number for the last outstanding item -- a $250.00 rear license frame, or that I am refunded this amount plus $23.12 for shipping.

If I do not see a credit of $147.41 plus a valid tracking number by Friday OR a credit of $420.23 by Friday, April 25th, I will initiate a chargeback on my credit card and send you a check for the difference.

You have two business days to meet my demands or come to some agreement with me.

Also, FYI the halo I ordered came damaged. I did not return this because I'm tired of dealing with you and the weather strip covered the 1.25" crack on the passenger side. and all but 1/4" of the scratch on the driver's side.

I am copying this to your email as well.

Cheers,

Paul

Last edited by PSTOUT1; 04-23-2014 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:43 AM
stingraylover77
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PSTOUT1
Steve,

My patience has run out. I've sent countless unanswered emails, left voice mails, left messages with your "answering service", and I'm tired of being ignored.

I placed an order for 4 items totaling $3300 w/ shipping on March 1st. I'm tired of trying to pry updates out of you.

On the license frame, this is the communications cadence:

April 2nd: I inquired AGAIN after being ignored in an earlier email dated March 26th.

April 2nd: To your credit, you replied this same day saying you had not heard back from the manufacturer.

April 4th: I informed you that if the manufacturer did not provide a status, I would cancel this item. You ignored this email.

April 10th: I pinged you for an update again.

April 13th: You told me that the manufacturer said it would ship "this week." That meant the week of April 13-19.

April 22nd (yesterday): I asked you again for the tracking number you assured me I would have the prior week. This has not been answered.

I demand that you refund the $147.41 2nd-day shipping that I paid for 54 days ago, and I demand that I either get a tracking number for the last outstanding item -- a $250.00 rear license frame, or that I am refunded this amount plus $23.12 for shipping.

If I do not see a credit of $147.41 plus a valid tracking number by Friday OR a credit of $420.23 by Friday, April 25th, I will initiate a chargeback on my credit card and send you a check for the difference.

You have two business days to meet my demands or come to some agreement with me.

Also, FYI the halo I ordered came damaged. I did not return this because I'm tired of dealing with you and the weather strip covered the 1.25" crack on the passenger side. and all but 1/4" of the scratch on the driver's side.

I am copying this to your email as well.

Cheers,

Paul
did this get resolved?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:31 AM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by stingraylover77
did this get resolved?

Get notified of new replies

To Steve @ C6Performance/C5Racer

Search this Thread