Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Problem with Vendor Apsis Stay Away

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 11:47 AM
vette3680
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with Vendor Apsis Stay Away

I am fairly new to this forum and try to stick with vendors on the forum but i just wanted to let the members know about this vendor and how he tried to scam me .I had purchased parts from him his name is Jersey Wu in Aug i was told 4 - 6 weeks to come in after 3 months i contacted him still no parts called him approx 10 times after that excuse after excuse .I then disputed my credit card in Jan which was $224.00 deposit they asked me to explain my story i did and gave them orig receipt from transaction , they also asked Apsis for there side well. Apsis then submitted a fake receipt with bloated charges saying i ordered over $600.00 worth of items meanwhile the receipt i gave them was for $448.00 , he also took my signature on the real orig receipt and put it on the fake receipt which stated no returns and 25 % restocking fee , the credit card company believed him went in his favor with the dispute , when i explained to the credit card company what he did they just reopened up the case . He then sent me an $80.00 check and said the rest is for restocking fees which is $144.00 in restocking fees unacceptable i also filed a small claims court case with him i just want to let the members know what a scammer this guy is and to be on alert i did a google search of complaints about him and has done this to several people beware of this guy he is not your friend i will keep you advised of the turnout and court case . Once i figure out post receipt i will submit my orig receipt and the receipt this vendor submitted to the credit card company you will judge for yourself what a scammer he is.

Last edited by vette3680; 02-23-2014 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:53 AM
akcraig85
Instructor

Well you finally used a period at the end. I think I would look at a new cc company.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:55 AM
su8pack1
Team Owner

Received 49 Likes on 27 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Originally Posted by akcraig85
Well you finally used a period at the end. I think I would look at a new cc company.
Sorry for your problems, but that's the longest sentence I've ever read. I think? Grammar police on the way.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Kingspoke
Melting Slicks

Received 105 Likes on 67 Posts

Do a search and you'll see similar complaints! The guy charges a 25%!!!! restocking fee!
Old 02-23-2014, 12:12 PM
vette3680
Cruising

Thankyou peanut gallery, please get your eyes checked because i see periods. You must have obama care plan you need a new eye care provider .

Last edited by vette3680; 02-23-2014 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:13 PM
jason999
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know everything about your situation but generally speaking I wouldn't bother with civil court if someone committed forgery I would file a police report and if it couldn't be resolved work with an investigator to file a warrant they will go to jail and get a court date the judge can order them to pay restitution the person going to jail would probably regret breaking the law You should start by researching the applicable state law that defines forgery in the jurisdiction of the offense I have learned that internet deals that require you to pay now and wait for service or goods are not ideal. This makes disputing the charge with paypal or your credit card company difficult or impossible so you lose you easiest method of recourse Dont pay any attention to the self appointed grammar police you're post looks good to me.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:19 PM
SSWEET
Race Director

Received 212 Likes on 134 Posts

I've done business with Apsis one time.......took much longer to get the part than I ever anticipated...but I did get the item I ordered.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:24 PM
vette3680
Cruising

Thanks for the input , i will look into that. To me this is not just about a money issue but about other members getting burned from this guy its more principle to me .I thought he was legit because he was on the forum .

Last edited by vette3680; 02-23-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:33 PM
glenB
Safety Car

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09 & '12, '14

Originally Posted by vette3680
Thankyou peanut gallery, please get your eyes checked because i see periods. You must have obama care plan you need a new eye care provider .
Posts his complaint in the wrong forum, edits his post to correct errors and then labels others as the peanut gallery .....
Old 02-23-2014, 03:51 PM
PARANORMAL
SUPPORT AUTISM
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10, '14

Was this an internet order or did you go to his business in Long Island?
Old 02-23-2014, 04:04 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by vette3680
I am fairly new to this forum and try to stick with vendors on the forum but i just wanted to let the members know about this vendor and how he tried to scam me .I had purchased parts from him his name is Jersey Wu in Aug i was told 4 - 6 weeks to come in after 3 months i contacted him still no parts called him approx 10 times after that excuse after excuse .I then disputed my credit card in Jan which was $224.00 deposit they asked me to explain my story i did and gave them orig receipt from transaction , they also asked Apsis for there side well. Apsis then submitted a fake receipt with bloated charges saying i ordered over $600.00 worth of items meanwhile the receipt i gave them was for $448.00 , he also took my signature on the real orig receipt and put it on the fake receipt which stated no returns and 25 % restocking fee , the credit card company believed him went in his favor with the dispute , when i explained to the credit card company what he did they just reopened up the case . He then sent me an $80.00 check and said the rest is for restocking fees which is $144.00 in restocking fees unacceptable i also filed a small claims court case with him i just want to let the members know what a scammer this guy is and to be on alert i did a google search of complaints about him and has done this to several people beware of this guy he is not your friend i will keep you advised of the turnout and court case . Once i figure out post receipt i will submit my orig receipt and the receipt this vendor submitted to the credit card company you will judge for yourself what a scammer he is.
You are full bunch of broney. We have numerous email exchange and both of us agree that both sides present the documents to the credit card company for the dispute and let them make the decision. Whatever the decision is we just live with it and now you come to forum trying to slam our reputation.

You ordered the special custom made parts with your special detail spec. When the parts are ready then you don't want to take the products and you ask for full refund. Who is reasonable? Now the credit card company make the decision in favor of us so you come to forum to hurt our reputation. I even offer you discount price trying to solve the dispute but you insist not taking the finished parts. I don't think we do anything wrong.

Any story has two sides. The credit card company normally is very neutral and most of the times they make decision more in favor of the card holder. Obviously they don't think you are reasonable so they make decision to our favor.

Both of us agree to live with whatever the credit card company's decision. Now you change your position. Who have better credibility???
Old 02-23-2014, 04:21 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Vendor has responded to OP's complaint.

As both sides have made their point, the thread will be closed in accordance with Forum procedure.

If there is a development that needs to be updated, please contact a mod and it will be added to the thread.

Get notified of new replies

To Problem with Vendor Apsis Stay Away

Quick Reply: Problem with Vendor Apsis Stay Away