Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Anyone hearD from BLITZKREIG THE CLOWN.?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 01:17 AM
bmfrc
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone hearD from BLITZKREIG THE CLOWN.?

reward for info
Tired of being dodged and no returned phone calls
Call me at
940 232 6844
Lamar Murphy

This guy is a thief.....
Old 07-23-2013, 11:59 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you please provide details of the transaction? Best regards.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:50 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,763 Likes on 1,530 Posts

Originally Posted by theblackvette
Can you please provide details of the transaction? Best regards.
Dont sound like the clown at all. More info here... Robert
Old 07-24-2013, 04:59 AM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Hey Lamar I mentioned to Blitzkrieg that I had received a PM from you concerning cylinder heads that you either gave him or sold him for next to nothing and that you wanted them back if he wasn't going to use them. He told me that he still has the heads and fully intends on putting them on an engine. He did mention to me in the past that he put the engine on the back burner for now but still intends on having an engine built. I don't want to get in the middle of it like I said but I do want to pass this info on to you so hopefully y'all can settle this. I'd like to think and I hope that blitzkrieg isn't trying to screw anyone over.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:07 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I got a PM from the OP who seems genuinely frustrated.

Hopefully, it is just a problem with miscommunication.

It stinks when it is obvious two stand up people on this forum get into an issue like this.

I am just a bystander here and I recognized the name on the forum hence why I chimed in as I was interested in what was going on.

Hopefully, it will work itself out.

Best regards. Thanks for the PM from the OP. I wish I could help out but I don't know enough to even offer any kind of assistance.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:50 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by MVP'S ZO6
Hey Lamar I mentioned to Blitzkrieg that I had received a PM from you concerning cylinder heads that you either gave him or sold him for next to nothing and that you wanted them back if he wasn't going to use them. He told me that he still has the heads and fully intends on putting them on an engine. He did mention to me in the past that he put the engine on the back burner for now but still intends on having an engine built. I don't want to get in the middle of it like I said but I do want to pass this info on to you so hopefully y'all can settle this. I'd like to think and I hope that blitzkrieg isn't trying to screw anyone over.
I am with you man, Just got off the phone with Lamar since I know him from years past. Bad luck happens to us all sometime in life. Lamar does do great work on parts that him and his son does.

I just cant believe the misunderstanding in the motor being build and the parts for the motor in the way it was to be done from Lamar. But again two side to ever story no matter what here.. Robert
Old 07-27-2013, 02:30 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Lots of drama and a common denominator.

If I were blitz I would offer Lamar one option. I'd say you pay shipping and ill send those heads and intake back. Too much drama.

Based on what Lamar told me at one point blitz wanted his money back and as it sounds Lamar didn't want to do that so blitz filed a Paypal complaint and got his money back based on the heads not being as described. Apparently Lamar told blitz that the castings were U.S. made when as it turns out the castings are made overseas. Anyway that was enough for blitz to get his money back from paypal That's when Lamar called blitz and told him that he still wanted to get his name out there and he would agree to let Blitz keep the intake and heads as long as he agreed to use them on his new engine combo and put a good word out for Lamar once he saw "how good" the heads and intake worked. According to Lamar blitz agreed to this. If I recall parts of conversations I've had with blitz in the past that's how I recall it too.

According to Lamar his current claim of Brian being a thief is steaming from Lamar being under the impression that blitz is not building an engine now and just plans to keep the heads and intake. Now I talked to Blitz relatively recently and he has said that he is going to still eventually build an engine but he as also said before all this came out that he wasn't going to build an engine so I don't know what the deal is. I do know that he sold all of his other parts like his block and cam and injectors n stuff. So, I'd think that he's not going to be building an engine at this time.

If I were blitz, I'd contact Lamar as figure out an agreement to get that intake and those heads back to him.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:27 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by MVP'S ZO6
Lots of drama and a common denominator.

If I were blitz I would offer Lamar one option. I'd say you pay shipping and ill send those heads and intake back. Too much drama.

Based on what Lamar told me at one point blitz wanted his money back and as it sounds Lamar didn't want to do that so blitz filed a Paypal complaint and got his money back based on the heads not being as described. Apparently Lamar told blitz that the castings were U.S. made when as it turns out the castings are made overseas. Anyway that was enough for blitz to get his money back from paypal That's when Lamar called blitz and told him that he still wanted to get his name out there and he would agree to let Blitz keep the intake and heads as long as he agreed to use them on his new engine combo and put a good word out for Lamar once he saw "how good" the heads and intake worked. According to Lamar blitz agreed to this. If I recall parts of conversations I've had with blitz in the past that's how I recall it too.

According to Lamar his current claim of Brian being a thief is steaming from Lamar being under the impression that blitz is not building an engine now and just plans to keep the heads and intake. Now I talked to Blitz relatively recently and he has said that he is going to still eventually build an engine but he as also said before all this came out that he wasn't going to build an engine so I don't know what the deal is. I do know that he sold all of his other parts like his block and cam and injectors n stuff. So, I'd think that he's not going to be building an engine at this time.

If I were blitz, I'd contact Lamar as figure out an agreement to get that intake and those heads back to him.
Well said & put here. I know the clown will do the correct thing here for sure. Robert
Old 07-30-2013, 05:35 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

The clown may be many things, but a liar and thief are not some of them.

I've seen the heads in person at the clowns house and they are scrap in my opinion. I wouldn't bolt them on a junk yard engine.

Only two people who really know what happened here are Lamar and Brian. The rest of us are just stuck between two stories.

The clown may be a drunk, but he is certainly not a thief or a liar from what I've seen.

Last edited by breecher_7; 07-30-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Blitzkrieg
AKA "The CLOWN"
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

1. Lamar GAVE me ProComp heads and an LS3 intake for a build I was going to do. I have decided that building a motor right now is not a priority, but will do it in the future!

2. Lamar your name is Mud on this forum as you have burned and screwed over several people. In fact you were banned from the forum for this reason and now you log in under your sons name. I was going to help rebuild your name and your products, but since you have decided to try and ruin my name and call me a thief, well you can forget that idea!

3. I have been on this forum for 3 years and have gained many friendships and knowledge, It is paramount to me to have integrity whenever I buy, sell, or ship an item. I make sure there is 100% satisfaction and good communication.

4. If you want to change our agreement and want these heads back because your not willing to wait for my new build, then I will get a price on what shipping will cost and you can paypal me to ship the parts back to you.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:08 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
1. Lamar GAVE me ProComp heads and an LS3 intake for a build I was going to do. I have decided that building a motor right now is not a priority, but will do it in the future!

2. Lamar your name is Mud on this forum as you have burned and screwed over several people. In fact you were banned from the forum for this reason and now you log in under your sons name. I was going to help rebuild your name and your products, but since you have decided to try and ruin my name and call me a thief, well you can forget that idea!

3. I have been on this forum for 3 years and have gained many friendships and knowledge, It is paramount to me to have integrity whenever I buy, sell, or ship an item. I make sure there is 100% satisfaction and good communication.

4. If you want to change our agreement and want these heads back because your not willing to wait for my new build, then I will get a price on what shipping will cost and you can paypal me to ship the parts back to you.
Just take those pieces of **** to the scrap yard. That's all there worth... Not worth shipping anywhere. Selling those things would be thievery in itself!!
Old 08-04-2013, 07:08 AM
Crossroads
Instructor

Blitz- we have been in contact via phone since march time over money sent for parts. I understand you decided to not build a motor & alot has changed in both car world & personal lives, but I would like to come to a conclusion to the deal we already had/have in motion still not resolved. We both have respected each other to not be on the forum about our transaction aside from PM's, & I offered a very good deal to resolve the other day. I will not get into details on the transaction as this is another persons thread & no need to have people with the wrong understanding, With that said I would also like to resolve our business transaction via parts, or refund.....you have my cell- Please contact me so we can some to an agreement on both sides I am obviously a very patient person as long as this has been( almost a half year), yet also no results or a partial agreement has been made between us to close this business deal we agreed upon.

Thanks in Advance,
Old 08-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Blitzkrieg
AKA "The CLOWN"
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Crossroads
Blitz- we have been in contact via phone since march time over money sent for parts. I understand you decided to not build a motor & alot has changed in both car world & personal lives, but I would like to come to a conclusion to the deal we already had/have in motion still not resolved. We both have respected each other to not be on the forum about our transaction aside from PM's, & I offered a very good deal to resolve the other day. I will not get into details on the transaction as this is another persons thread & no need to have people with the wrong understanding, With that said I would also like to resolve our business transaction via parts, or refund.....you have my cell- Please contact me so we can some to an agreement on both sides I am obviously a very patient person as long as this has been( almost a half year), yet also no results or a partial agreement has been made between us to close this business deal we agreed upon.

Thanks in Advance,

You forgot to mention that I held my motor for you for 2 months and didn't sell it to anyone else and was going to deliver it to you.

You changed your mind days before the agreed delivery and backed out of the deal. Thats the main reason I didn't build a new motor as I needed to sell my old motor first. Consider deposit lost, sorry but it was your decision to change the agreement!
Old 08-04-2013, 10:10 AM
breecher_7
Safety Car

You forgot to mention that I held my motor for you for 2 months and didn't sell it to anyone else and was going to deliver it to you.

You changed your mind days before the agreed delivery and backed out of the deal. Thats the main reason I didn't build a new motor as I needed to sell my old motor first. Consider deposit lost, sorry but it was your decision to change the agreement!
Gonna have to back the clown here. I am aware of this transaction. You had committed to purchase his engine and had made a deposit in good faith. For that deposit he held that engine, did not make any other deals, did not sell it to anyone else. You defaulted on the deal and decided you no longer wanted or coule purchase the engine, whatever the case may be, you backed out.

I would not refund your deposit either, business is business.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Crossroads
Instructor

the deposit was paying for the headers, love how a story can twist. I sent money in full for the headers system to order for him yo purchase larger headers, then go excuse after excuse on the phone,

glad you got ***** on the web to admit you can't keep your word.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Crossroads
Instructor

breecher- i understand you would back him with what information you know, but not knowing the entire story. your mind would think different. I sent payment for headers & the x pipe, I sent the money fast so that he could "hurry" to buy larger tube headers & have them coated per his words......months go by of either stories or truth via phone & txt message, I even offer to send me the headers that he purchased with the money since he informed me he was selling his car or I would take a depreciated refund. everyone is thinking motor when this was about headers. so of course its consider a lost deposit, yet how is it a lost deposit for something he bought and kept? then kept on his car also....... what people see on this forum and what happens in real life is two stories people can back who they want but i was screwed out of 1400 in money sent over exhaust equipment NOT a deposit for a motor.... I have my phone records & txt to prove this, so take sides I understand for everyone on here but im not the crook
Old 08-07-2013, 11:39 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Clown I knew him from years ago but don't know why he is still calling me. He did call me on Monday night of this week & said he was getting the money together to send it to you for the parts to be shipped back. Robert

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone hearD from BLITZKREIG THE CLOWN.?

Old 08-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Crossroads
Instructor

Robert Miller, sorry you seem to be middle man in this & im glad is being resolved. Was there any mention to the 1400.oo in exhaust or refund for myself?

I'm honestly not even looking for full refund at this point , just not be screwed, I offered clown to settle for 400 of the total or the headers he did purchase earlier this year ( pretty damn good deal for me to take a 1k hit in money when I have to work hard for my dollars). I have done transactions for years on LS1tech & anyone is welcome to check my "creditability" on that forum. I have bought & sold on this forum also with no issues from either parties till now for most of a year, & im a paying member to the site. If i was out to fly and screw people i would not be a supporting member here.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Rookieracer
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 197 Likes on 118 Posts

Old 08-08-2013, 08:33 AM
silas1234
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

All I can say is Lamar is a thief. Don't buy anything from him!