Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Buyer beware,Kurt White at White Racing Products.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default Buyer beware,Kurt White at White Racing Products.

I bought an NOS wheel sensor from this moron,after 3 weeks with no communication I opened a dispute with PayPal,he sends the sensor only after being contacted by PayPal.I dont have this thing in my hands for 30 seconds and I relies the thing is used,not New Old Stock.My credit card company has reimbursed me the $186 for the part,he wants this back he can send out a call tag from the shipping company and have it picked up at my house,Im not going to spend one second of my time taking this thing anywhere for a return.He goes by VINTAGEAUTOPARTS on Ebay,the name used on his Ebay account is ZUZANNA MIERICK.People have told me this isnt the same person but if you pull up this name in the Fl Tampa White Pages it has his business address and phone number.Does he rent out his address to somebody else?The part I got from him isn't even the same part pictured in the Ebay auction.I didn't bid on anything used,his response is pretty weak,you be the judge................................... ........"you have been refunded by paypal, although you state this is a USED Part, which i dispute as the SENSOR is 100% brand spanking new, the strap was out of a job lot i received and this may/may not be used, but rest asured it was a perfect strap. I stand by the fact 100% that the sensor no if and or buts, was 100% brand new. Case closed, however i will have you return the sensor and will provide a shipping label for you to send back."......................Nowhere in the description in the Ebay ad does it state any part of this was used,had I known part of it was used I wouldn't have bought it for any amount,I wanted NOS,thats what I paid for but got a used part.His name here on the Forum is LIMEY,beware if you see something he might have for sale

Last edited by Z51JEFF; 07-25-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:49 AM
black 96 grand sport
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default The limey

Thanks for the heads up. I was watching some of his stuff on ebay.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:26 PM
zrracer
Drifting

Received 184 Likes on 137 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
St. Jude Donor '11, '14

He has been a problem for years.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Janay1124
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst ever communication

I bought a CCM/BCM for a 1995 Corvette from him on 8/11/16 for $900. that included a $300. core fee and the website only said $250.Kurt sent me a paypal request for money. I told him I needed it ASAP as the car is parked at the dealership and they can not find the part and it will not run.
I still don't have the part and I paid $60. for overnight delivery. If the phone isn't busy no one answers. Frustrating....

Anybody know where I can get one from a reputable seller. I am desperate. :
Old 10-07-2016, 12:41 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Janay1124
I bought a CCM/BCM for a 1995 Corvette from him on 8/11/16 for $900. that included a $300. core fee and the website only said $250.Kurt sent me a paypal request for money. I told him I needed it ASAP as the car is parked at the dealership and they can not find the part and it will not run.
I still don't have the part and I paid $60. for overnight delivery. If the phone isn't busy no one answers. Frustrating....

Anybody know where I can get one from a reputable seller. I am desperate. :
ssage to you on a guy buddy. Robert

Get notified of new replies

To Buyer beware,Kurt White at White Racing Products.