Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

DO NOT DEAL with Francisco FRANK Lopez in San Antonio AKA 4MuscleMachines

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Silverado Desperado
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DO NOT DEAL with Francisco FRANK Lopez in San Antonio AKA 4MuscleMachines

After many, many years and many, many, many sucessful uneventful transactions my luck finally ran out. First time for eveything I guess. Thank God I put it on credit card thru PayPal and will be protected.

Word to the wise, always put it on credit card through PayPal to protect yourself from Deadbeat Sellers and Scammers.

I purchased C6 bumper emblems and cf speedo pods last Saturday July 7th from Francisco FRANK Lopez in San Antonio AKA 4MuscleMachines. Spoke with him over the phone, and WHILE we were on the phone together we did the transaction through PayPal. He verified his acceptance of the money, the amount we agreed on, and exactly what was purchased in an email attached to the PayPal notification that contained all of the exact details we agreed on.

This past Monday (5 days ago) he texts me he was sending the parts after work via FedEx. After politley requesting the Tracking Number he is non-responsive. Later the same day he wants more money, then later again the same day he wants me to handle the sale of a scratched up 2008 radio bezel.

Now finally after no respose all week (5 days) he texts me today wanting me to sell some scratched up console for him that he says anyone can spray paint with a $2 can of spray paint to cover up the scratches. I think everyone knows spray painting a carbon fiber console with a $2 can of spray paint is going to look like crap. Professional quality or talent wet sanding, buffing and polishing would be required to make it look acceptable to look like new as he said it would, simply spray painting it certainly would not cut it as he said it would.

Again, he dodges all phone calls, PM's, text, emails.

Just happy I can dispute the charges since he refused to honor his deal and ship the parts I paid him.

Just a heads up to the Corvette Forum community, DO NOT DEAL with 4MuscleMachines AKA Francisco FRANK Lopez in San Antonio.

Last edited by Silverado Desperado; 07-13-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Silverado Desperado
Drifting

Now he responds with threats of physical violence from what can do with his friends from a border town it Texas.

Way to go Frank.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:24 PM
LT5corsa
1994 Admiral Blue ZZZZZR1
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts
Northeast Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by Silverado Desperado
Now he responds with threats of physical violence from what can do with his friends from a border town it Texas.

Way to go Frank.
If he did leave a message or text contact the state police

That shouldn't be tolerated.

David
Old 07-13-2012, 06:33 PM
mrgillies
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LT5corsa
If he did leave a message or text contact the state police

That shouldn't be tolerated.

David

Get the Law involved and be done with it
Old 07-13-2012, 06:35 PM
gtodoug
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ditto, if you have voicemail or txt message get police involved....stupid morons.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:41 PM
studiovette
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Members like that ruin such a great thing we got going here?
Old 07-13-2012, 06:44 PM
brooklync5
Le Mans Master

Received 488 Likes on 282 Posts

Paying with the CC insures no worries on your end.... Thanks for the heads up... As far as his punk threats to I wouldn't pay them any mind. No need to call the cops lol....
Old 07-13-2012, 08:34 PM
KLLRVET
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

We are not getting the whole story here. I have no dog in this fight, but something sounds fishy
Old 07-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Silverado Desperado
Drifting

Originally Posted by KLLRVET
We are not getting the whole story here. I have no dog in this fight, but something sounds fishy

This is the whole story... He accepts, acknowledges, and confirms the deal and the payment he received in writing in an email to me minutes after we did the deal while we are both on the phone together while paying him on PayPal, then has my money for a entire week from last Saturday until this Friday, dodging all efforts to contact him to get my parts or my money. Fishy? No, that's just a smelly old dead fish Deadbeat Seller.

Not giving the Corvette Forum community a heads up on any of these Deadbeat Sellers and Scammers would be irresponsible and a dis-service to all of us. We are easy pickens when a wolf is lurking around the sheep ranch and no one wants to speak up because they are afraid they might hurt the poor little wolf's feelings.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:43 AM
SATKGlover
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have also had a terrible time dealing with this man! I posted about him a couple of weeks ago. I finally got my parts, a month after we made the deal. He still owes my buddy a set of ZO6 brakes though!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Silverado Desperado
Drifting

Originally Posted by SATKGlover

I have also had a terrible time dealing with this man! I posted about him a couple of weeks ago. I finally got my parts, a month after we made the deal.

He still owes my buddy a set of ZO6 brakes though!

Originally Posted by SATKGlover

I bought a full ZO6 exhaust from this guy on June 1st. After being lied to a few times and sketchy contact, I finally got tracking numbers last Friday. I was doubting them already when the total of all three boxes added up to 52lbs.

So my shipment arrives on Tuesday and just as I expected, I got manifolds and the H-pipe. This is nowhere near a full exhaust.

I really just wanted the mufflers but the seller wouldnt split it up so I bought it all. I had decided to use it all and I'm stuck waiting for the other parts now!

I have tried PM's, emails, text messages and phone calls. I get zero response! These parts are useless garbage to me without the rest!

I either want a full refund or the parts I am missing. I am planning to contact PayPal before my 45 day time limit, but I really just want the parts!

Here's the kicker, during our discussions when buying this exhaust, I got a friend of mine set up with this guy to buy a full set of ZO6 brakes from him. Now he won't take his calls either! His money has been sent to the seller and no response!

SATKGlover,

Please have your buddy post here too.

Scammers, thieves, and Deadbeat Sellers should be Banned Permanetly.

Get notified of new replies

To DO NOT DEAL with Francisco FRANK Lopez in San Antonio AKA 4MuscleMachines