Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

issue with a forum member

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 12:12 AM
JFG Racing #1
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Default issue with a forum member

i sold my vararam cold air intake with 3k miles,green filter, and z06 injectors with 28k miles on them for $330 shipped. Now i get an email saying he is unhappy because it was cut badly and would take alot to fix so he wanted a refund of $100 or full return. Now im in a paypal dispute.

What do you think........

Please tell me if im in the wrong here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are pictures of what i sent: http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc382/ffvball/

Here are the emails i get from this person:

Re: Veraram/Injectors
Hide Details

JCWedaman123

TO:

ffvball@yahoo.com

Message flagged
Monday, January 9, 2012 10:29 PM
I am done. I gave you a chance. You are getting them back. They will be in the mail tommorrow. Unless you change your mind by tommorrow. All I want is $100.00 to fix the problem. If not. I will get my ""FULL REFUND""" Watch and see...........

-----Original Message-----
To: Wedaman
Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 9:25 pm
Subject: Re: Veraram/Injectors

Threats. I haven't written any threats in anything I wrote in any email I sent. Where are the threats?

All I ask for are pictures of what I sent you. Is that so hard?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2012, at 10:10 PM, Wedaman < wrote:

> Send me your Mobile #. You don't tell me what to do and learn. I am done with you and your threats. Watch and see. I am filing a claim, and we will see who wins this one. You will have them soon enough, and then I will have my money back. As soon as I file the claim. It takes the money out of your account. So this is what you want. Fine. I will win. I don't want these. These are Messed up.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fred Fauhl <ffvball@yahoo.com>
> To: Wedaman <
> Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 8:51 pm
> Subject: Re: Veraram/Injectors
>
> time to learn how to send pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> this has happened to friends of mine before. they send something out and it comes back messed up from the person that bought it or not the same thing they sent out. Thats why i want photos to make sure it is what i sent you.... so there will be -----NO---- refund until then.
>
>
> go ahead file a claim i have all information i need to on my end.
>
> From: Wedaman
> To: ffvball@yahoo.com
> Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 9:25 PM
>
> First of all, I don't know how to send photos. And YOU WILL Return my money. I will file a claim. Why do you need photos. I am sending it back tommorrow. Thats not the only reason I am sending it back. I told you many times, I would fix it and keep it. Your the one starting crap, and I will end it right now. I am sending it back. I gave you a chance, and your beeing hard. I don't want it the way it is. Thats why I am sending it back. The way it was cut out is Bad. VERY BADE. the air is not being forced in the intake, it is going out all the big gaps. I gave you a chance, and told you I would keep it, so don't pull that , that the reason is I found one cheaper. There is several cheaper, but I just saw them reading other sales. I said I would keep it and fix it for a Partial refund of $100.00. But you want to play, you can have it back, and I will get my FULL REFUND>>>>>>>>
>
>
> From: Fred Fauhl <ffvball@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 7:40 pm
>
> Why does it seem that the only reason you want to return it is because you found a better deal...im not refunding any money until i see pics of what i sent you...
>
> .im trying to be a good guy here and fix this, but you are making it hard. By not sending photos of the problem..everything i sell on the forum and ebay i have 100% positive feedback, so why would i want to screw that up..
> From: Wedaman <
> To: ffvball@yahoo.com
> Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 8:16 PM
>
> I haven't touch it, it is exactly the way you sent it to me. Don't even start that. Before we get into any of this. I thought I would be nice and fit the problem and keep it and save me a little trouble, and you some trouble relisting it, and probably getting less than I paid, and most likely get it returned like I am going to do. So, Instead of fighting, and going through all this crap. You know how it was, I am just going to send it back tommorrow. for a full refund. Sorry to waist mine and your time trying to be nice about it. It will be in the mail tommorrow, and then you can have it back, and will not need no photos, you can look at it in person. I will not file a claim with paypal, So don't worry about that. This is why I am sending it back before I have to. We both don't want that. They take the money out of your account. So this will be the best. I just wanted to be nice about it and give you an oppertunity to give me a Partial refund, and I would have bought the items and fixed it myself. But I will send it back and buy a different one.
>
>
> From: Fred Fauhl Jr <ffvball@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 6:49 pm
>
> I want pics to show where it is cut up. Because I contacted ECS and they would like pics as well cause we both took them prior to me selling it.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 9, 2012, at 7:31 PM, Wedaman wrote:
>
>> I thought you said it was. Dont get mad. I just got this and it is cut up and it will not work right. I wanted one that worked """RIGHT"""" This one half the air excapes from all the gaps. Whoever cut this did not do a good job. I can buy several right now cheaper. I paid to much for this and just wanted to either return it for a refund, or I am willing to buy this for $230.00, instead of $330.00. I am going to half to buy 2 foglight bezzels and cut them right, and drill the rivets, and re-rivet the new one, and buy some seal for the plastic. This is not sticky anymore. Its a lot of work, and willing to do it if you want to give me a Partial refund of $100.00. If not, Please send me your address, and I will just ship it back for a full refund. I will be out the return shipping, but I can pack it better in a smaller box, and it will not cost that much. I can have it back in the m,ail tommorrow. Then you can try to sell it again to somebody else and may get away with how it is. Good luck and hope you do. Its up to you. I am not trying to make you mad or start anythi8ng. Just let me know how you want me to handle this. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Fred Fauhl Jr <ffvball@yahoo.com>
>> To: Wedaman <
>> Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 2:42 pm
>> Subject: Re: Veraram/Injectors
>>
>> Before I get into this. I never said anything was NEW on the forum.
>>
>> Please send me pics of what you got from me in the mail. Pics of the holes, etc you are claiming to have issues with.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jan 9, 2012, at 1:28 AM, Wedaman wrote:
>>
>>> I just got back working on my car from the Holidays, and opened your box. I am really disappointed. I don't know if you cut the plastic or whoever did, Is a very POOR Job. I paid good money for these, because you said they were new, that you tried to put them on and could not get them to fit. These are """""NOT"""""" New. I am not paying $330.00 for what I recieved from you. There is always Veraram on Forum cheap. There is a Brand New one on there Right this second for $200.00. I just saw it. I do not want these now. These are not new for 1 reason, and the second reason is that the sticky stuff to help stick to the spoiler is not good anymore. It is not sticky . The Plastic has been cut way to big. There is Hugh holes and the air is not going all in the Tubes like is suppose to do. These holes are to big and half the air is excaping. I have evn found some Injectors cheaper. I am trying to get this settled before I buy his for $40.00 (SHIPPED ALSO) Included in the $40.00. I paid you way to much money. I just want to return these for a full refund. I can put these in a much smaller box and send them back for a little of nothing. If you don't want to mess with them, I have found some more, a pair of Spoiler/Fog Lights Inserts I can buy and cut and make them much better, and also I can buy some more sticky stuff to make them stick, and the injectors were to much as well. I tell you what. I am not going to argue, and I want this to go as smooth as possible. I can ship them back, and have them back in the mail as early as tommorrow, and ship them back for a full refund of $330.00. Or I can keep these, and buy the parts I need to make this right, and clean the items up to make them look half way new, and I will do all this and keep them for $230.00. Thats a $100.00 partial refund. So whatever you want to do. I can have them mailed back tommorrow for a refund of $330.00, or I will keep them and make the adjustments and buy the parts I need and keep these for $230.00 and you give me a Partial refund of $100.00. Let me know ASAP.
>
>
>
>
Old 01-10-2012, 08:17 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,082 Likes on 655 Posts

I'll be honest, I did not read the entire thread, however, we have a ton of the pieces that get cut for the Vararam and we would be happy to give you one to make this problem go away.

PM me.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:37 AM
MRNZ06
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
I'll be honest, I did not read the entire thread, however, we have a ton of the pieces that get cut for the Vararam and we would be happy to give you one to make this problem go away.

PM me.
That's a very nice gesture!

Let's all play nice, life's to short to live it otherwise.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:48 PM
JFG Racing #1
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by MRNZ06
That's a very nice gesture!

Let's all play nice, life's to short to live it otherwise.
I agree 100% with you.

The guys at ECS have worked great with me over the last couple of months and i appreciate everything they have done for me.

To bad all transactions cant go smoothly, but that's life. You live and you learn..
Old 01-11-2012, 11:02 AM
VaraRam Industries
Supporting Vendor

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'11-'12

Another good reason to only buy NEW from AUTHORIZED dealers!!!!!
Comes with a total GUARANTEE which is sometimes PRICELESS!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To issue with a forum member

Quick Reply: issue with a forum member