Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Warning bad seller ko1

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 08:50 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning bad seller ko1

Hello

3 weeks ago i bought a VBP brake booster from KO1 we agreed upon a price of 400 plus shipping of 35.00 for flat rate i waited 3 weeks for item never showed up

contacted seller he told me that the post office sent it back as it was to heavy for the flat rate package i told him i would send him 20 bucks more if he wanted for extra shippoing charges

i never heared back from him until i got a refund of 435.00 us even thou im canadian and used paypal with visa i still lost 30.00 in the convertion and visa fees due to this

throu a few msg i have found out someone else had offered him 500 for same item so once he had someone else paying more even thou we had a deal and i had sent him the money he broke our deal and sold it to the other person

not once in any msg did he ask me for anymore shipping or anything he is not a honerable person to deal with

be warned all who may deal with this guy

Last edited by ziggz; 04-27-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:53 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Default link to user

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/members/358849-ko1.html
Old 04-27-2011, 09:00 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Default not from paypal

Note from merchant
Package cannot be delivered the method specified. I would lie to withdraw from this transaction. My ad clearly states shipment to 48 state US only.

no were in his ad did it say 48 states only he know i was from canada when we made deal this is just 1 of the lies he has told on this item
Old 04-27-2011, 09:04 PM
KO1
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You didnt give me enough money to ship to Canada I waited fo the extra money which you were fully aware of. I sold to the next person who inquired. If you read the ad it clearly stated shipping to 48 states USA. Its too heavy to go USPS Flat rate box. I wasted over an hour in the post office because its tax time. If you just let me calculate shipping and sending a bill instead of sending whatever you wanted. The item was never paid for in full so the contarct is broken. I waited three days for the extra money and then I refunded your money in full. I have no control over the exchange rate.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:09 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

not once did you ask me for more money i offered 20.00 you didnt even send me a msg saying ok or no you needed 30 more so no i didn't know what the extra would be and you never asked for anymore money

you intent the whole time was to sell it to the opther person who you made a deal with for 500 after i had already sent you the money i have every email and quote from you on this i send you lots on msg you never resonded to until i told you i was posting on the forum about your dealings then you email me every 5 min
Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 PM
AGVI
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Canadian Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by KO1
You didnt give me enough money to ship to Canada I waited fo the extra money which you were fully aware of. I sold to the next person who inquired. If you read the ad it clearly stated shipping to 48 states USA. Its too heavy to go USPS Flat rate box. I wasted over an hour in the post office because its tax time. If you just let me calculate shipping and sending a bill instead of sending whatever you wanted. The item was never paid for in full so the contarct is broken. I waited three days for the extra money and then I refunded your money in full. I have no control over the exchange rate.
Sounds fair to me.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by AGVI
Sounds fair to me.

no fair would have been its going to cost me 30 bucks more and ask me to send it

he never asked for any more money he had it sold for 500.00 and wasn't going to send it to me anyways
Old 04-27-2011, 09:14 PM
KO1
Pro

You went ahead and sent me money without letting me calcuate shipping to Canada. You told me I could send it USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate International. I waited in line at the post office because the custom documents. The max weight for USPS FRPM is 20# and it weighs 26#. PM shipping at this weight is $30 more. I let you know sunday that I needed more for shipping. I refunded your money in full today and shipped to the next person who inquired.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:15 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ziggz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggz
send me email i can pay for it now 400.00 plus 28.00 shipping via usps flat rate international med box if it required the large box when you ship it let me know and i will paypal ya the other 7 bucks

also how long will it take you to remove from car and ship it

thanks
Rick

cell xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
Alberta Canada
T9H 3V7

I know it wont fit in a medium box.

435.50 will cover the large box then does that work let me know and send me email adress so i can pay for it

how long will it take you to remove from car and ship it

Rick

fredfowens1960@aol.com I will take it off tomorrow night

Last edited by ziggz; 04-27-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: removed my name and number
Old 04-27-2011, 09:15 PM
KO1
Pro

I did send it to you, it was returned. If you had of calculated postage properly you would have it right now. End of story.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Default hmmm

read the msg i was more then willing i asked him if that price worked he said yes and sent me his paypal address and also told me he was removing it
Old 04-27-2011, 09:25 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Did this ship yet see a shipping lable then a cancelation

thanks
Rick

The post office returned it. 25 pounds is too heavy for International Flat Rate[/QUOTE

Did you resent it ?? It's only 20 more to ship it internationL priority nonflat rate send it I can send you 20.00

Rick

I already waited in line at the post office for over an hour. I work 12 hour days and have trouble getting to the post office. I think the best thing is to just refund your money

thats the msg i got monday after i msg you not once did you msg me asking for more money i offered you told me 25 lb and thats what the ussps website said i waited for you to say yes send never cam i also sent you msg letting you know i had alreay taken my old stuff off and was waiting for the new stuff and i was willing to pay whatever usps was goign to charge to just let me know you never did becasue you had no uintention of ever send it to me

i also asked you if you could ship it anytime this week i never once said you had to run right away to ship it when you could make time
Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 PM
KO1
Pro

I never said yes. I just told you I would remove it tomorrow night. How would I know how much it weighed and if it would fit in a flat rate box? I told you on monday how much it weighed and what size box it was in. Actually I felt uncomforatable putting in a large flat rate box becase there is no extra space for packing but that was your choice.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:32 PM
ZBRA
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Another real good reason not to offer international shipping.

There are plenty of US buyers, and too many headaches with international buyers.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:35 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

not once did you ask for more money or even say we should pack it in another box like i stated i was willing to send you the extra money for shipping not once did you aske for anything or say yes to send you money you never had the intent to send it you were making more money else were

but this is posted to let ppl know how bad of a seller you are and if they want to buy from you let them im just warnig them this could happen to them
Old 04-27-2011, 09:41 PM
KO1
Pro

NO NO NO NO when you buy something let the seller remove the part, pack it properly and weigh it and give you a total price with shipping not trying to force what you wanted to pay. I never gave you a total you sent what you wanted to send. I let you know you were short, how much the package weighed so you could figure out the actual shipping and send the proper amount. You had three days to do this and I sent a note stating I wanted to void the transaction and I heard no reply and I refunded all your money. You are wrong and just being a big cry baby.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Aruba1
Racer

This thread does not add any value to either of you, why not close it and take it offline?

Get notified of new replies

To Warning bad seller ko1

Old 04-27-2011, 09:43 PM
KO1
Pro

Originally Posted by ZBRA
Another real good reason not to offer international shipping.

There are plenty of US buyers, and too many headaches with international buyers.
I have a UPS account print a label UPS guy picks it up. I had to go to the post office three time to figure this out, the first time was April 14th. and you know what the post office is like at tax time
Old 04-27-2011, 09:44 PM
KO1
Pro

Originally Posted by Aruba1
This thread does not add any value to either of you, why not close it and take it offline?
You are correct sir
Old 04-27-2011, 09:46 PM
ziggz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Aruba1

You are 100% correct let a mod close this and remove it i will deal with this on the admin mod level once they finish they will let me put up a warning and then lock it to stop the back and forth just show the facts

Thanks

Quick Reply: Warning bad seller ko1