Joecooool
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Jax Events Coordinator
CI 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08

Default Daytona Winter Cruise in Roster & Payment info

OK - time to start collecting for the events. I need you guys to send me an e-mail telling me your forum name, how many people will attend, and which events you plan on going to. My e-mail address is pskircher@hotmail.com I then need you to send in your payment. The fees are $50 per car for the Gainesville event and $50 per person for the Daytona event. In addition, I need you to tell me what you want to eat at the Daytona event. Your choices are 1) Ham and Cheese, 2) Turkey & Cheese, 3) Tuna Salad, 4) Chicken Salad, and 5) Egg Salad. You also need to pick either Potato or Macaroni salad with each meal. Food for the Gainesville event is not provided, there are a few places to eat close by between events.

I wanted to let you pay at the door, unfortunately, both tracks want a single payment. Daytona also has to order the food up front so thats not an option.

While the Daytona event will be held regardless of the number of attendees, I will have to have at least 56 cars sign up for the Gainesville event in order to make that happen. Any less and its out of my pocket. I have already had well over that number tell me they would attend so this shouldn't be an issue. If for any reason we do not have the event in Gainesville, any money you pay will be refunded 100% when you get to Daytona.

I need to collect the fees by December 31st, both tracks want their fees two weeks before the event date.

I need you to send your payment (Preferrably a check) to me. Philip Kircher 8953 Sable Creek Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32244. I am opening an account specifically for this event.

I will update the following list every weekend until the event.