Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Phoenix to San Diego debriefing

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 06:24 PM
DOCM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix to San Diego debriefing

It was a great cruise, period. Departure from the Az Mills mall to the first stop at Gila Bend was nice. Desert Dawg was there to welcome us at the Love's truck stop next to McDonald's. We gassed up at Yuma and did not stop again until Alpine, just outside of San Diego. We didn't have time for the Winery tour, but were able to have lunch at the Sea Port village area in the Harbor House restaurant thanks to Roger Hildebrand.....We all had a great beach BBQ at Dog Beach along with hundreds of others who must have had the same idea. Getting back to the Old Towne Plaza Hotel was a bit late, so most everyone called it a night. (The fireworks provided by Sea World were an added bonus)......The Sunday morning/afternoon trip back to the Phx area was very fast with only short stops in Yuma and Gila Bend.
We had a great group for the trip.....Roger Hildebrand and Sandi, ( 2001 Rdstr) Bill and Carol Orr (87 Rdstr) Bill and Chris Poppenberger (2002 Rdstr) Kathy Woodard and Gina, (98 Rdstr) John and Jan Byrne, (96 Rdstr) and Doc and Rose Maher, (98 Rdstr) John Gonzalez had his car in the shop at Van Chevrolet, and Jeff Littel ended up in Las Vegas. That's all Folks...See you at the Pavilion's
Doc and Rose Maher :seeya :blueangel: :yesnod:
Old 08-24-2002, 02:06 AM
DOCM
Instructor

Default Re: Phoenix to San Diego debriefing (DOCM)

TTT : :yesnod: :eek:
Old 09-03-2002, 01:47 PM
HotWheels
Advanced

Default Re: Phoenix to San Diego debriefing (DOCM)

That's great!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics out of this run. I finally got my car back last week!! So far, my air is working and my steering hasn't locked. My new battery was weak so I had it replaced. I now have the pleasantry of removing etched water spots off of my finish :rolleyes: Aside from "THE BEAST" I assume I still hold the land speed record on I-8 :D

Get notified of new replies

To Phoenix to San Diego debriefing

Quick Reply: Phoenix to San Diego debriefing