Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

XPEL Dallas installers

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 08:17 PM
thebiglittledog
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default XPEL Dallas installers

looking to have my car covered this week, anybody have suggestions of good installers in the DFW area?
Old 07-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,072 Likes on 6,171 Posts

See my thread: Another NCM Xpel Story - Happy Ending. XPEL strongly recommended Kevin Williams of Forcefield Paint Shield in Denton. Not exactly DFW area, but I highly recommend based on my personal experience.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:57 AM
grateful guy
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I met with Kevin and his wife yesterday. I observed him wrapping a new WRX. It was obvious he takes great care and pride in his installations. I am picking my 15 C7 Z51 up on Monday and taking it to him the following week for Xpel Ultimate on full hood, mirrors, bumper, front fenders, rocker panels and roof. I'll follow up after the install with comments and pics.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Torch Red Tim
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Some friends and I have used Auto Designs in Fort Worth. Excellent results! They are on Golden Triangle 817-313-0948.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:42 PM
TX-Techman
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Torch Red Tim
Some friends and I have used Auto Designs in Fort Worth. Excellent results! They are on Golden Triangle 817-313-0948.
Mike at Auto Designs did my C6 a few weeks ago. He was a little less expensive than Kevin and I am very happy with the work. Both guys seem great and stand behind their work. I ended up doing the bumper, bikini cut on the hood and fender, mirrors, extended rockers, and trunk ledge.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:10 PM
jlcarroll6
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Default XPEL Installer Recommendations in DFW Area

Originally Posted by grateful guy
I met with Kevin and his wife yesterday. I observed him wrapping a new WRX. It was obvious he takes great care and pride in his installations. I am picking my 15 C7 Z51 up on Monday and taking it to him the following week for Xpel Ultimate on full hood, mirrors, bumper, front fenders, rocker panels and roof. I'll follow up after the install with comments and pics.
How did this work out for you?
Old 07-15-2015, 12:23 AM
thebiglittledog
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by grateful guy
I used speed shield In Addison tx, trey owns the place and does all the installs himself, I had a 2013 GS and used PRO TECH Mobile. It was a waste of money, I talked with Kevin and liked what he had to say but went with Speed Shield, Trey is awesome , I had my 2015 Z51 convertible and my wife's 2015 P 85D covered and his work was great!! Check him out before you decide , I'm not saying anything bad about Kevin and his company put for location Addison worked better for me!

Get notified of new replies

To XPEL Dallas installers

Quick Reply: XPEL Dallas installers