Old 06-25-2014, 11:50 PM
jagamajajaran
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,512 Likes on 2,317 Posts
C7 & C8 Events Correspondent
Tech Contributor
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year (track prepared)
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C7 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by SteelmanZ51
Did anyone happen to get a good shot of my car? Shane Steelman, I had the red tornado z06 car last year.. Had a pretty nice setup between the DJ and OHP Truck and forgot to even get a good photo of my own setup lol. Mine was the Black C6Z with Black Super Sports. Trohpys from last years events and lots of pictures!
This one?

Old 06-26-2014, 01:14 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default It really made the trip worth it for me.....

Originally Posted by jaygood
Had Chuck Cow Tune and install the Cow Boost on the HoneyWagon...It's a whole different car. Unkle Kent, are you sure you want to go for the title again?
It really made the trip worth it for me to get Kent's ride up and running right....There was just sumpthin' that

didn't sound right with it when I was there the last time and I just ran out time to get to check it out for him.

On another note, Jeff contacted me about wanting to bid on the "Chuck CoW Package" I donated so he could finally get

his car tuned up right. Again, that didn't settle well with me considering a vast majority of that show is as good as

it is because of all of the time both Ken and Jeff donate to make that event happen FIRST CLASS every year.

I was perfectly happy to extend my trip an extra day to be able to give back a bit to 2 of the guys that put

sooo much work into that show and accommodating me and much as they did.

That being said..... And then there was KEVIN LOWE and Josh..... OMG. The man opens up his whole house

to me and my customers (most of whom are complete strangers) Feeds us, stocks the fridge with water and beer, let's

us park on his lawn, and turn his amazing garage (ultimate man cave if I ever saw one) into a "Corvettes of Westchester SOUTH"

Corvette shop and tuning laboratory. FREEKIN UNREAL! Corvettes everywhere....usually till 4 or 5 am every night.....

people coming and going....tuning, stats, widebands, and just about every other corvette related service going

on while his wife says "I feel bad I couldn't be there to prepare more food for Chuck and his friends...."

WTF?!?!?! You'll never meet a nicer guy or friend than Kevin and his family.

Everyone knows I was suffering from some slipped discs in my neck and not feeling too well the whole time.

When It was finally time to head to the airport, I was sooo sick I couldn't even stand up without vomiting.

Kevin took me inside and put me right in his own bed and had me rest up till I was well enough to leave.

KEVIN MY FRIEND.. I can't thank you enough for all you and your family did to accommodate me and my customers

for the whole time I was there. Not only did you open up your garage, but your whole house to all that attended.

I had a great time, as I believe everyone did and I can't thank you enough for making it all possible.

Call me when you're ready to start tweakin the tune some more on that new truck of yours.

Thank you again sooooo very much!
Chuck CoW
Old 06-26-2014, 02:47 AM
SteelmanZ51
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jagamajajaran
This one?

That's the one! If you have any others please feel free to post them!! I was so busy setting up I didn't snap a single picture of anything either!
Old 06-26-2014, 02:51 AM
SteelmanZ51
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
It really made the trip worth it for me to get Kent's ride up and running right....There was just sumpthin' that

didn't sound right with it when I was there the last time and I just ran out time to get to check it out for him.

On another note, Jeff contacted me about wanting to bid on the "Chuck CoW Package" I donated so he could finally get

his car tuned up right. Again, that didn't settle well with me considering a vast majority of that show is as good as

it is because of all of the time both Ken and Jeff donate to make that event happen FIRST CLASS every year.

I was perfectly happy to extend my trip an extra day to be able to give back a bit to 2 of the guys that put

That being said..... And then there was KEVIN LOWE and Josh..... OMG. The man opens up his whole house

to me and my customers (most of whom are complete strangers) Feeds us, stocks the fridge with water and beer, let's

us park on his lawn, and turn his amazing garage (ultimate man cave if I ever saw one) into a "Corvettes of Westchester SOUTH"

Corvette shop and tuning laboratory. FREEKIN UNREAL! Corvettes everywhere....usually till 4 or 5 am every night.....

people coming and going....tuning, stats, widebands, and just about every other corvette related service going

on while his wife says "I feel bad I couldn't be there to prepare more food for Chuck and his friends...."

Everyone knows I was suffering from some slipped discs in my neck and not feeling too well the whole time.

When It was finally time to head to the airport, I was sooo sick I couldn't even stand up without vomiting.

Kevin took me inside and put me right in his own bed and had me rest up till I was well enough to leave.

KEVIN MY FRIEND.. I can't thank you enough for all you and your family did to accommodate me and my customers

for the whole time I was there. Not only did you open up your garage, but your whole house to all that attended.

I had a great time, as I believe everyone did and I can't thank you enough for making it all possible.

Call me when you're ready to start tweakin the tune some more on that new truck of yours.

Chuck CoW
Thanks again Chuck for staying up late working on my ride! I'm going to be moving in this weekend, so it looks like I'll be ordering that fan kit sooner than I thought! That TBSS with a Chuck CoW... ooooooooooooo MAN that would Move!
Old 06-26-2014, 03:03 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default I've been thinking about you since I left.....

Originally Posted by SteelmanZ51
Thanks again Chuck for staying up late working on my ride! I'm going to be moving in this weekend, so it looks like I'll be ordering that fan kit sooner than I thought! That TBSS with a Chuck CoW... ooooooooooooo MAN that would Move!
I've been thinking about you since I left.....

There is NO WAY a tune or cam job could cause the problem you're having.

I very strongly believe that your installer did not get the steering shaft properly aligned with the rack when he put the

chassis back in.

I wish I has my tech II with mje to confirm, but if you use the tech II to verify the steering shaft is properly CENTERED

with the rack you should be fine. The car can drive perfect and have a flawless alignment, but if the wheel or rack

turns one turn either way while it's apart...you've got problems.

Check with a tech II and be sure you're centered and then use the tool to perform the "centering routine"

After that have it aligned..... and make sure all grounds and wires for the abs up front are right and you should be fixed.

Let me know how you make out.

Chuck CoW
Old 06-26-2014, 04:47 PM
jaygood
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Chuck CoW
Chuck, thanks a bunch. My old C5 is running like no other. You're right about Kevin. He is first class all the way.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Location: Norman Oklahoma - The Only State in the Union with no Blue Counties!
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Chuck CoW
The Silverbullet is running awesome!!!! Just got back from an extended cruise around town then several miles south on the Interstate. Thank you Valentine 1!

Kevin and Josh are truly great people! Jeff, Paul and so many others come together to make the NCCO what is has become. Next year we go big time! Grand announcement soon!

Chuck, Great to see you again. Wish I could have spent more time hanging out with you and the guys and gals at Kevin and Holly's.

Now, Buddy, GET YOURSELF FIXED UP HEALTH WISE!!!!!

You are an awesome person and are incredibly talented at what you do. You need to take the time to get healthy so, if for no other reason, you can keep putting smiles on so many faces! Donna comes to mind as an example.

Your Friend,

Kent

p.s. Although I cruised south on I-35 at a "rapid" rate,,,,when I cruised home I set the cruise at 70 and reset the DIC fuel average,,,,,,,31.4 miles per gallon,,,,,and that is a cammed LS1,,,,simply awesome!

Last edited by Silverbullet00; 06-26-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Yes, There Will Be Corvette Parking:

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred, and When I Die I will Be Sooner Dead:

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...CLID=209530080

Can't wait for the first game in 2016 when it is all completed!

BOOMER!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:53 PM
cmonkey713
Race Director

Received 1,250 Likes on 915 Posts

Originally Posted by silverbullet00
yes, there will be corvette parking:

Sooner born, sooner bred, and when i die i will be sooner dead:

http://www.soonersports.com/viewarti...clid=209530080

can't wait for the first game in 2016 when it is all completed!

boomer!

sooner
Old 07-02-2014, 09:06 AM
jaygood
Race Director

Rylie's softball team won the Championship last night. They went 14-1 on the season. Vette related, cause I drove her to Braum's with the top down after game
Old 07-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Rylie's softball team won the Championship last night. They went 14-1 on the season. Vette related, cause I drove her to Braum's with the top down after game

Congrats!
Old 07-05-2014, 07:56 PM
cmonkey713
Race Director

Received 1,250 Likes on 915 Posts

Has Patty Gasso contacted her yet for a D-1 scholarship?
Old 07-06-2014, 12:19 AM
jaygood
Race Director

We have some items leftover from the NCCO silent auction.

1. Corvette tune (1999-2014) from RIP Tuning

2. MAF Dyno tune on GM vehicle of choice from XP Racing

3. Gift certificate from American Sunroof and Upholstery for a Corvette console cover. Your choice of any color and includes Corvette logo
With a donation to the USMC toys for tots, one or all can be yours.
100% of proceeds from the NCCO show are donated to the USMC toys for tots program, EVERY DANG DIME!!

Let the bidding begin... Starting bids are $50 & Bid increments are $10

Last edited by jaygood; 07-08-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:50 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Hey Guys. Sorry I've been absent from the forum last week or so....

Hey Guys. Sorry I've been absent from the forum last week or so....

Been trying to get some second, third, etc opinions on some medical stuff....

Will be loading the truck and headed for Charlotte on WEDNESDAY afternoon and will be there Thurs morning

READY FOR ACTION. I won't be able to fly having to take as much crap as I need, so I'm gonna take one for the

team and make the drive. Will save lots of strain on my neck and back no to hump that equipment all thru the

airports and such. Just gonna make the 10.5 hr road trip and bring more cool stuff!

I'll be in the office some time after the doctor's appointment Tuesday at 2pm and will be there all night for

anyone that needs to communicate with me.

Looking forward to this one!

Here I come!
Chuck CoW
Old 07-09-2014, 08:31 PM
beav626
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hola from non vette land!

Found a stock spoiler for C6 non Z

I had it painted Victory Red

New off my New 08 back in 07

$50 for forum members

msg me if you want it

Old 07-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Hey Guys. Sorry I've been absent from the forum last week or so....

Been trying to get some second, third, etc opinions on some medical stuff....

Will be loading the truck and headed for Charlotte on WEDNESDAY afternoon and will be there Thurs morning

READY FOR ACTION. I won't be able to fly having to take as much crap as I need, so I'm gonna take one for the

team and make the drive. Will save lots of strain on my neck and back no to hump that equipment all thru the

airports and such. Just gonna make the 10.5 hr road trip and bring more cool stuff!

I'll be in the office some time after the doctor's appointment Tuesday at 2pm and will be there all night for

anyone that needs to communicate with me.

Looking forward to this one!

Here I come!
Chuck CoW

Nice talking with you last evening! Have a great trip,,,,,THEN GO GET FIXED!

Kent
Old 07-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Silverbullet00
Race Director

Anybody doing the OMC Show at Jackie Cooper?

Get notified of new replies

To NCCO Non Club Club Ain't Winter No More Thread #60

Old 07-10-2014, 08:44 PM
jaygood
Race Director

Originally Posted by Silverbullet00
Anybody doing the OMC Show at Jackie Cooper?

Soccer tourney in Mustang
Old 07-10-2014, 08:54 PM
jaygood
Race Director

<-------I'm a CF 10 Year Member
Old 07-10-2014, 09:00 PM
jaygood
Race Director

Quick Reply: NCCO Non Club Club Ain't Winter No More Thread #60