Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

$100 if you can help me with a shipment near henderson NV

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
sacsrpc
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default $100 if you can help me with a shipment near henderson NV

Here is the deal. I purchased a set of rims that are in Henderson. The individual I purchased them from is unable to box them or get them up to UPS.

I was planning on just shipping him some boxes and then having UPS pick up the items,,,,,but it turns out that the latest UPS will let you schedule a pickup in that zip code is 4pm. He does not get back until 5:30pm from work.

What I need someone to do is pick the rims up from him. I will then ship you the boxes with prepaid labels and schedule a pickp from your residence. I will pay $100 to whoever can help.

Also since I dont want to run the risk of loosing the rims I would appreciate it if you have some sort of references on the board or posting history.

Thanks!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:38 PM
kthompson
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sacsrpc
Here is the deal. I purchased a set of rims that are in Henderson. The individual I purchased them from is unable to box them or get them up to UPS.

I was planning on just shipping him some boxes and then having UPS pick up the items,,,,,but it turns out that the latest UPS will let you schedule a pickup in that zip code is 4pm. He does not get back until 5:30pm from work.

What I need someone to do is pick the rims up from him. I will then ship you the boxes with prepaid labels and schedule a pickp from your residence. I will pay $100 to whoever can help.

Also since I dont want to run the risk of loosing the rims I would appreciate it if you have some sort of references on the board or posting history.

Thanks!
If you haven't got this done, let me know and I'll take care of it

Quick Reply: $100 if you can help me with a shipment near henderson NV