Southern California Southern California

Links golf sponsored car show, supporting our veterans.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 03:00 PM
zagger
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Links golf sponsored car show, supporting our veterans.

This is a short notice but Links Championship Golf course in Lake Elsenore is hosting a charity car show (peoples choice) with raffle prizes, free beer tasting, even a chance to win one year membership to the course. Enter any car for $15.00, enjoy some good food and free beer plus++. I'll be cumming up from San Diego in my C5 and would love to see some Corvette muscle roll down from north county. Maybe some Varmits could make a showing? Would be nice to see some Cobras Please help and spread the word, all are welcome and great cause.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:16 PM
ufso
Le Mans Master

Received 181 Likes on 132 Posts

I'll stop by and see what's going on, since I'm down the street! Can't pass up a car show...well, yes I can! Last time I did one, I won 1st place at Plastic Fantastic...many moons ago!

Sparky
Fearless Leader

The Block of Orange
Old 03-17-2016, 08:47 PM
zagger
Burning Brakes

Hey Sparky, I have been out of the scene for couple of years. Nice to see the Varmits are still going strong. It is a very short notice so I'm not sure how many cars will show up. The first place trophy might be in the bag Lol. It should be lots of fun. They will have tons of raffle prizes and other stuff. Bring your skateboarding shoes! One of the thing they will have is a new golf surf board you ride instead of a golf cart. Anyway looking foreword to seeing you again, I'll buy the beer.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:17 PM
zagger
Burning Brakes

Got to be in it to win it

Here it is Folks! A very special thanks to Coast to Coast Laser for donating this beautiful trophy for our 1st prize winner of tomorrow's car show starting at 2 P.M .
Please remember, all proceeds from the car show and raffle are going to Heroes in the Rough non-profit. We welcome all last minute entries and the winner is people's choice! See you tomorrow March 19th at 1PM at our FREE PUBLIC EVENT!

Last edited by zagger; 03-18-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:25 PM
ufso
Le Mans Master

Received 181 Likes on 132 Posts

Sorry Zig, won't be able to make it. That's what happens when you forget to ask the wife what she had going on Saturday...which included me!

Hope it's a great success!

Sparky
Old 03-18-2016, 11:40 PM
zagger
Burning Brakes

No worries, thanks for trying. Happy wife = more car parts Lol.

Get notified of new replies

To Links golf sponsored car show, supporting our veterans.

Quick Reply: Links golf sponsored car show, supporting our veterans.