Southern California Southern California

Crazy 8's Cruise 01/24/15 [PIC HEAVY]

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 12:33 AM
Otherslost
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Crazy 8's Cruise 01/24/15 [PIC HEAVY]

The Crazy 8's got together on Saturday for an afternoon & evening out. Met up in West LA, cruised through Santa Monica wreaking all kinds of havoc and lowering the air quality.

The ranks just keep growing.

I will let the pics do the talking...

Lizz fueling up

JD's Silver Shark getting some of the 100 octane:

A badass C3 joined the TorqueMob:

We completely took over the Haunted Gas Station

David with his supercharged C5

This gentleman was just driving by and saw all the Vettes and had to see what was going on. Such a beautiful 1964 Vette

Fred's 65

Omar shows up with this murdered out Z06

Fairman with his new Stingray (yes he still needs a blower)

Cruising down Pico

Pulling into Gladstones

A beautiful assortment of Vettes

We were joined by a friend with a nice Mustang

After Gladstones, a cruise up Sunset to take over Hollywood (Pic by Lizz)
Old 01-27-2015, 02:31 AM
Schutz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good times!
Old 01-27-2015, 05:24 PM
JD Butter
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This was some epic stuff, folks! The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club are redefining the car club, son! No mandatory meetings. No dues. No charter. No dumb applications or forms to fill out. No lame BBQs at Skip and Shirley's house in Orange County. None of the BS that takes the fun out of owning a sweet whip! We're just a bunch of cats and kitties that get together, show up at spots 20 cars deep like "what," steal a few girlfriends, have brunch at the beach while our cars sign autographs and have their pictures taken, stand around our whips looking all cool and junk, then blast up Sunset setting off car alarms and getting waved at in route to having cocktails on a rooftop somewhere. It's. . . . what we do.

So, if you're looking for the NEXT evolution in car club technology, and think you're bad *** enough to hang with the world's most dangerous torque mob. . . The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club may be for you. Check us out here:

http://www.facebook.com/torquemob

http://www.torquemob.com
Old 01-28-2015, 11:01 AM
spiral04
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Great pics as usual Dave!! Looks like y'all had a great time. Feeling much better, so hope to see everyone soon!
Old 01-29-2015, 01:24 AM
joz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great run!

Joz
Old 01-31-2015, 02:14 AM
SmartChoice
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

looks fun any C4 in your club? i'm new to the corvette world i heard C4 are not welcome in some clubs....
Old 01-31-2015, 02:20 AM
SmartChoice
Instructor

seen a red one .....
Old 01-31-2015, 03:03 AM
Otherslost
Pro

Originally Posted by SmartChoice
looks fun any C4 in your club? i'm new to the corvette world i heard C4 are not welcome in some clubs....
Yes, we have a C4 and yes they are welcome here.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:21 PM
a_k_00
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like a fun bunch of people. I'm in Agoura with a C6, but unfortunately work pretty well every weekend.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:07 PM
SmartChoice
Instructor

thank you for your reply, will there be a February meeting?
Originally Posted by Otherslost
Yes, we have a C4 and yes they are welcome here.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Otherslost
Pro

thank you for your reply, will there be a February meeting?
if the weather cooperates and we can get everyone together, there could be one next weekend. We don't have scheduled cruises, like us on Facebook with the link JD posted and keep up with what we are doing. You can shoot me a PM with your email and I can let you know when we plan the next one.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:28 PM
SmartChoice
Instructor

PM sent
Originally Posted by Otherslost
if the weather cooperates and we can get everyone together, there could be one next weekend. We don't have scheduled cruises, like us on Facebook with the link JD posted and keep up with what we are doing. You can shoot me a PM with your email and I can let you know when we plan the next one.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:34 PM
JD Butter
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent
Yo, Smart Choice, hit me with a PM also, as I tend to do the majority of the outreach. All classics and modern muscle are welcome. I'll be out of town the next couple of weekends, but may plan some impromptu outings after that. As far as things I'm pretty sure will definitely be on the Crazy 8s schedule, I assume we'll be organizing outings around the all-GM show at Ruby's on April 18th, which we'll probably follow with a group cruise up PCH to Santa Monica for cocktails, and definitely the Corvette Marque Day at Supercar Sunday in August, after which we'll probably do a cruise through Topanga Canyon down to PCH for brunch at the beach. March is pretty busy, but you never know when we might pull an outing out of the hat, so get down with The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club!
Old 02-06-2015, 09:23 PM
SmartChoice
Instructor

PM sent JD...
Originally Posted by JD Butter
Yo, Smart Choice, hit me with a PM also, as I tend to do the majority of the outreach. All classics and modern muscle are welcome. I'll be out of town the next couple of weekends, but may plan some impromptu outings after that. As far as things I'm pretty sure will definitely be on the Crazy 8s schedule, I assume we'll be organizing outings around the all-GM show at Ruby's on April 18th, which we'll probably follow with a group cruise up PCH to Santa Monica for cocktails, and definitely the Corvette Marque Day at Supercar Sunday in August, after which we'll probably do a cruise through Topanga Canyon down to PCH for brunch at the beach. March is pretty busy, but you never know when we might pull an outing out of the hat, so get down with The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club!

Get notified of new replies

To Crazy 8's Cruise 01/24/15 [PIC HEAVY]

Quick Reply: Crazy 8's Cruise 01/24/15 [PIC HEAVY]