Southern California Southern California

Auto Club Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 06:06 PM
l8te apx
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Club Speedway

Did any of you get a chance to attend the Corvette Track Experience at ACS last Friday....almost 200 people got to drive the new C7 Corvettes on the high banks.

On Saturday and Sunday Hooked on Driving was there and 40 lucky drivers got to drive the new Corvettes on the full race track....lots of smiles. If any of you were there.....what did you think of the car?

www.hookedondriving.com
Old 07-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Olitho
Le Mans Master

Received 355 Likes on 222 Posts

I signed up and then they sent me a letter saying they were full. It is due partially to the fact that I said I am a year away from buying one. I bet priority is given to near term buyers.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:08 AM
rwpatte
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by Olitho
I signed up and then they sent me a letter saying they were full. It is due partially to the fact that I said I am a year away from buying one. I bet priority is given to near term buyers.
I was there. When I filled out the questionnaire. I told them I was a year from buying one. I jumped on it as soon as I got the E Mail. I got a morning session.
Pat
Old 07-15-2014, 11:07 AM
l8te apx
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What did you think of the car?

Originally Posted by rwpatte
I was there. When I filled out the questionnaire. I told them I was a year from buying one. I jumped on it as soon as I got the E Mail. I got a morning session.
Pat
I was with Hooked on Driving and was group leader for the first group that went on track....very cool day.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:43 PM
rwpatte
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by l8te apx
I was with Hooked on Driving and was group leader for the first group that went on track....very cool day.
I found the interior was first class. The handling is much improved. The new electronics are a welcome addition. Its engineering makes a world class car. Maybe I'm use to my ZR 1, but I was wishing for more power. The overall appearance of the new C7 is everybody's own opinion.

Get notified of new replies

To Auto Club Speedway

Quick Reply: Auto Club Speedway