Southern California Southern California

Chuck CoW Made Me a Beliver

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 11:38 AM
GRUNIE
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Chuck CoW Made Me a Beliver

Make that "Believer" Just had my 2K, C5-A4 w/ 3.42 gears "Street Tuned" by Chuck. One word came to mind when he finished... "WOW". Incredible throttle response with solid shifts. Like many testimonials before me, Chuck is a perfectionist. Spending hours if need be to get the car dialed in to it's true potential (and his satisfaction). If any of you guy's are on the fence about getting a tune by Chuck, do it now. Also, a vid of Chuck's trip to China and some highlights of of the C6-Z06 GT cars he tuned will be posted soon. Yes, they flew him to China for his tuning expertise. Let it be known, that I'm in no way knocking any local tuners and their abilities. I'm just stating my own experience and how my car drives....before and after. Got to go now and clean the rubber off my rear quarter panels . Thanks Chuck Oh, and it was nice meeting all the guys there for a tune yesterday

Last edited by GRUNIE; 03-07-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Crappy spelling
The following users liked this post:
CorvetteBrent (05-14-2018)
Old 03-07-2009, 02:57 PM
SoCalPirate
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I couldn't agree more. My CoW tune yesterday was everything I was hoping for and more. I could care less about horsepower gains, dyno numbers, or how fast I can go (Hence, no engine bolt-on or performance mods). The tune made the care more exciting, more drivable, and exactly what I hoped for when I bought my car. The tune awoke my engine's stock potential and completely transformed the transmission (2007 A6). The car is much more fun to drive when I get on it and more refined for around town driving.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:32 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thanks GUYS!

Thanks Guys.....

I'm here SAT AND SUNDAY for anyone who might want to come down..

Call me on the cell anytime @ 914-332-0048

Chuck CoW

Last edited by Chuck CoW; 03-07-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: posted wrong phone number
Old 03-08-2009, 12:45 AM
socalenergyman
Burning Brakes

Yep...thats what it is all about...i just cant believe my ride with Chucks 3:42 Attack package gears....with the new updated tune its un real...I was going to get a pro-charger for my A6...dont need it now!!!! It was great to meet all you guys...its funny you see tyhe same excitment from Vette owners all over the country!!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:40 AM
C2C6Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'11-'12

I had my doubts about what Chuck could do for my Z, since most of the "magic" is in the A4/A6 tuning. WOW! I saw where the factory settings were and what Chuck changed....The car is much more potent now and drives SMOOTHER than before!

Was a fan of the A4/A6 tuning, now I am equally impressed with the Z tune!

Thanks Chuck!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Bryanwithy
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by C2C6Z06
I had my doubts about what Chuck could do for my Z, since most of the "magic" is in the A4/A6 tuning. WOW! I saw where the factory settings were and what Chuck changed....The car is much more potent now and drives SMOOTHER than before!

Was a fan of the A4/A6 tuning, now I am equally impressed with the Z tune!

Thanks Chuck!
Great meeting you guys, a beautiful car and great people

Originally Posted by SoCalPirate
I couldn't agree more. My CoW tune yesterday was everything I was hoping for and more. I could care less about horsepower gains, dyno numbers, or how fast I can go (Hence, no engine bolt-on or performance mods). The tune made the care more exciting, more drivable, and exactly what I hoped for when I bought my car. The tune awoke my engine's stock potential and completely transformed the transmission (2007 A6). The car is much more fun to drive when I get on it and more refined for around town driving.
What a difference an expert makes!!

Originally Posted by GRUNIE
Make that "Believer" Just had my 2K, C5-A4 w/ 3.42 gears "Street Tuned" by Chuck. One word came to mind when he finished... "WOW". Incredible throttle response with solid shifts. Like many testimonials before me, Chuck is a perfectionist. Spending hours if need be to get the car dialed in to it's true potential (and his satisfaction). If any of you guy's are on the fence about getting a tune by Chuck, do it now. Also, a vid of Chuck's trip to China and some highlights of of the C6-Z06 GT cars he tuned will be posted soon. Yes, they flew him to China for his tuning expertise. Let it be known, that I'm in no way knocking any local tuners and their abilities. I'm just stating my own experience and how my car drives....before and after. Got to go now and clean the rubber off my rear quarter panels . Thanks Chuck Oh, and it was nice meeting all the guys there for a tune yesterday

It was great meeting everyone, now you know what SoCalEnergyMan and I were talking about yesterday morning.

What a difference it truly makes, both my H2 and my vette are so awesome now, the H2 is like a sports car and vette....well all I can say is Chuck Cow = WOW!!!! Nothing like breaking it loose from a rolling 55mph and then feeling the power unleashed.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:19 PM
lgm118icbm
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was funny when you came back from getting your tune and all you could say was, "wow!" with that silly grin on your face!

If that's not a satisfied customer, then I don't know what is!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 PM
GRUNIE
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

And I'm still grinning. I think I slept that way. It was nice meeting you Kevin
Old 03-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Bryanwithy
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by lgm118icbm
It was funny when you came back from getting your tune and all you could say was, "wow!" with that silly grin on your face!

Kevin, great meeting you and hanging out. Hope you got everything taken care of.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:42 AM
BitViper
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lgm118icbm

I remember that.....very cool to see

Get notified of new replies

To Chuck CoW Made Me a Beliver

Quick Reply: Chuck CoW Made Me a Beliver