Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Peach
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orlando Events Coordinator
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc

As it says. Im going to trade my Vette for some vehicles for a new Business Venture. For those who dont know, it's a 2001 Vette softtop in MY. I wont get any more for it with the Custom stuff, so, if anyone in Orlando/Florida wants a set of Hickocks wheels with great tires, Engine dress up parts, Ken king interior parts etc. Also, Breathless hood I will exchange for another Yellow one plus cash. Headers with Corsa exhaust etc. Must be done in the next few days.
http://www.corvettemagazine.com/2001...nc5/keen-1.ASP

peachey@totallyflorida.com
Old 02-28-2004, 12:23 AM
DJOXTON
Instructor

Default Re: Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc (Peach)

Peach, Peach, Peach. "Some vehicles" in a "New Business venture" Bill Gates is still the King (see new fortune richest list), just get along, don't make waves. I know you're selling a house a day(isn't the weak $ wonderful) so calm down, don't break up the car, hit up the next Wally----CONDO CAR!!!
They love Vettes over there, your's is great.
BTW, you never look me up when you come to Branson South, but the next time you do, a TurboCharged Bentley will do just fine, we'll go to Pelican Larry's, they'll love having a non-german(small case intentional) car there. That is; between pickups.
BTW: Did I ever pay you any rent?
Your buddy, Dwight
Old 02-28-2004, 09:25 AM
Peach
Safety Car

Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc (DJOXTON)

Thanks Dwight.I will be looking you up soon. :cheers:
Old 02-28-2004, 07:35 PM
tkbillg
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc (Peach)

Hi! Peach Such a nice car to part with. real estate is going nuts! see you in a bentley! nice car!especially the continental! :yesnod:
Old 02-29-2004, 06:48 PM
Peach
Safety Car

Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc (tkbillg)

Going nuts is an under statement. Not enough hours in the day.
Old 03-01-2004, 08:42 PM
seas3to5
Advanced

I'm interested in your wheels. We have a 2001 vert and also a 2003 coupe. I want to take my wheels from the vert (polished aluminum) and put them on the coupe (my daily driver). Would you have a problem with stock painted rims (for a spiral gray)? I would put your wheels on my 2001 black vert and put my current wheels on my 2003 spiral gray coupe and you can take the painted spiral gray wheels. They would look great on my convertible. Or are you just selling them? I would still be interested.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:49 AM
SuprJames
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Re: Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc (seas3to5)

Peach, how much you want for your wheels?

Get notified of new replies

To Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc

Quick Reply: Got to trade Vette for new Business Opp, who wants my bolt ons? Wheels etc