Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!!

Old 04-12-2003, 06:02 PM
OvrEagR
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Default To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!!

Hi all,

I posted a while back about wanting to mod my '00 A4 coupe. I have been doing a lot of reading on the forum here and I think I am finally getting ready to actually do something now ;)

However, I would really like your help in finding someone in Charlotte or in the surrounding areas that is reliable and does good work on C5's.
I have a long "wish" list of mods, but for now I am focusing on:

3:42 rear
New exhaust, possibly GHL or Corsa
Intake, probably Blackwing
Professional tuning, LS1 edit prefered
Possibly a supercharger, saw the lingenfelters at the auto show:D:eek::D

any and all help would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Thank you. :seeya

:cool: :steering:

[Modified by OvrEagR, 6:10 PM 4/12/2003]
Old 04-12-2003, 08:48 PM
Dashzo6
Pro

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (OvrEagR)

Come to the Shroom Zoom May 8th and talk to Nitro-C5. He has probably done everything you want to do plus an extra thing or two. :cheers:
Old 04-13-2003, 11:46 AM
Carovette
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (Dashzo6)

As far as performance shops go, check out More performance in Charlotte. I am in no way affiliated, I have just over the years seen many post here and on ls1.com on their work.
Old 04-13-2003, 11:52 AM
Preacher
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (Dashzo6)

Come to the Shroom Zoom May 8th and talk to Nitro-C5. He has probably done everything you want to do plus an extra thing or two. :cheers:
:withstupid: :rofl:
Old 04-13-2003, 12:56 PM
BLOWN IN NC
Pro

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (Preacher)

More did my H/C, ATI, LT headers, Racetronix, PCM mods, Borla, lowering, and gauge pods too. I also have an A4
Old 04-13-2003, 04:03 PM
Nitro-C5

Received 3,049 Likes on 902 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'12, '14-'15

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (OvrEagR)

Hi all,

I posted a while back about wanting to mod my '00 A4 coupe. I have been doing a lot of reading on the forum here and I think I am finally getting ready to actually do something now ;)

However, I would really like your help in finding someone in Charlotte or in the surrounding areas that is reliable and does good work on C5's.
I have a long "wish" list of mods, but for now I am focusing on:

3:42 rear
New exhaust, possibly GHL or Corsa
Intake, probably Blackwing
Professional tuning, LS1 edit prefered
Possibly a supercharger, saw the lingenfelters at the auto show:D:eek::D

any and all help would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Thank you. :seeya

[Modified by OvrEagR, 6:10 PM 4/12/2003]
More performance absolutely!!! I'm not affilited with them either, however the owner Mike Osh is a great guy and does top notch work. He's the only guy I will let touch my car. They have done about $18,000 worth of work on my car over the past 2 years and I couldn't be happier. As a matter of fact I'm going to them again in (3) weeks to have something "special" done to my car as well...maybe I can finally get some power out of it :lol:

I'm a very good customer of them so ask for Mike Osh personally and tell him that "Rick Bell" from Charlotte sent you, I promise that he will take great care of you! :yesnod:
Old 04-13-2003, 06:44 PM
OvrEagR
Pro

Hey all,

Thank you for your replies :D :thumbs:

I will definitely check out More (Moore?) Performance!! And will make sure to ask for Mike Osh (thank you Mr. Bell :D)
I would love to make the Shroom Zoom, but I will be out of town from the 2nd to the 12th of May :( and all summer I have night classes on monday and thursday nights :(
Do you only have one Shroom Zoom a month? Are they usually on Thursdays?

Thanks again for your help! The nicest people here :D ;)

PS. I waved at a nice looking stingray/mako body style vette today. Looked custom... had a sharp custom orange paintjob at least. Anyone who posts here?
He didn't wave back :(
Was a beautiful day to go topless in Charlotte :auto:

[Modified by OvrEagR, 6:49 PM 4/13/2003]
Old 04-13-2003, 06:58 PM
Preacher
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In IV Veteran

Hey all,

I will definitely check out More (Moore?) Performance!! And will make sure to ask for Mike Osh (thank you Mr. Bell :D)
I would love to make the Shroom Zoom, but I will be out of town from the 2nd to the 12th of May :( and all summer I have night classes on monday and thursday nights :(

PS. I waved at a nice looking stingray/mako body style vette today. Looked custom... had a sharp custom orange paintjob at least. Anyone who posts here?

Amen to that brother.. I was out long enough to get sunburned again :thumbs:

What fantasticweather this weekend... even the wife wanted the top down!~ :cheers:
Old 04-13-2003, 07:35 PM
Nitro-C5

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (Preacher)

Hey all,

Amen to that brother.. I was out long enough to get sunburned again :thumbs:

What fantasticweather this weekend... even the wife wanted the top down!~ :cheers:
I was out for about 4 hours today...surprised I didn't run into any of you. For the first time and probably the last :eek: I let my 19 year old Nephew drive home from about 2 miles away from my house on Harris Blvd. A life altering experice to say the least! :lol:
Old 04-13-2003, 07:38 PM
OvrEagR
Pro

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (Nitro-C5)

I was out for about 4 hours today...surprised I didn't run into any of you. For the first time and probably the last :eek: I let my 19 year old Nephew drive home from about 2 miles away from my house on Harris Blvd. A life altering experice to say the least! :lol:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
You are a very brave man!!! I thought I was crazy for skydiving, but you are NUTS!!! LoL j/k :D ;)

[Modified by OvrEagR, 7:38 PM 4/13/2003]
Old 04-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Preacher
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (Nitro-C5)

He finally got to drive it???? WHOOO HOOO!! I am gonna buy that boy a beer at the next Shroom... you better bring him along!
Old 04-13-2003, 08:16 PM
Nitro-C5

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

He finally got to drive it???? WHOOO HOOO!! I am gonna buy that boy a beer at the next Shroom... you better bring him along!
Well...too be honest with you I've been kinda feeling guilty recently. I mean I work the poor boy a minimum of 20 hours on the weekend doing projects on the house. I figured even "slave" labor needs to have something good to look forward to every once in awhile. Besides car is going back in the shop in a few weeks... if something bad were to happen now would be the best time! :lol: When it gets out it may be a little "radical" for him to drive then.
Old 04-13-2003, 08:52 PM
barkingowl
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

I'd think that he'd want to get laid more than driving the vette. So if you can help him out. :D
Old 04-13-2003, 09:53 PM
Dashzo6
Pro

________________________________________ ________________________

Besides car is going back in the shop in a few weeks... if something bad were to happen now would be the best time! :lol: When it gets out it may be a little "radical" for him to drive then.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean I get to test your car. :D
Old 04-13-2003, 10:35 PM
Nitro-C5

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (barkingowl)

I'd think that he'd want to get laid more than driving the vette. So if you can help him out. :D
Come'on Chris, I mean I'm a philathropist not a miracle worker!! :D Besides, it would probably cost less to get my car put back together then to get his horn scraped anyway.. :lolg:
Old 04-13-2003, 10:37 PM
barkingowl
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

:D :D :D
Old 04-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Nitro-C5

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Besides car is going back in the shop in a few weeks... if something bad were to happen now would be the best time! :lol: When it gets out it may be a little "radical" for him to drive then.

Does this mean I get to test your car. :D
Well let me think about it for a minute...mmmmm, NO! :lol: I think by mid May I might be ready to test out my skill at a road course with you and Alan, if the car is done by then. :yesnod:

Get notified of new replies

To To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!!

Old 04-14-2003, 10:51 AM
OvrEagR
Pro

I was out for about 4 hours today...surprised I didn't run into any of you...
I spent most of the day in the Freedom Park/Queens University area and then cruisin back to Ballantyne :auto:

[Modified by OvrEagR, 10:54 AM 4/14/2003]
Old 04-14-2003, 05:47 PM
BLOWN IN NC
Pro

Well, it's supposed to be nice this weekend I believe. Where do you all plan to cruise? University is so packed you can't open it up and 85 through there looks like the moon. You fellas need to come on over to the Mt Holly side of Mt holly Huntersville Rd. The upper portion of 16 is alway open road and free of cops because the county line is right there. Plus those backroads have good twisties and very little traffic. Like to killed My sister-n-laws new boyfriend in his 96 impala ss with his 396 and 100 shot. I told him that sled wouldn't do it on the highway and no way on a back roads. oh well, he used up his shot to catch up at 120 then I hit 4 grand and the ATI took over.
Old 04-16-2003, 10:13 PM
RMVette
Race Director

Received 107 Likes on 88 Posts

Default Re: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!! (Carovette)

Where did you find this Mike? Too funny!

:lol:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: To [Race City Gang], [QCCC] and all Charlotte area c5 owners!!!!