Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Good dealer for C7Z service dep in Miami or Broward?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 10:46 AM
SgtRod
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Good dealer for C7Z service dep in Miami or Broward?

I recently bought a new z06 so im back in the gette world. I have been told by my service rep that they do not have a corvette tech. I understand how invaluable a good tech is when it comes to vettes. For example, had new tires put in my camaro with an alignment and now there is a creek and pop sound when taking off or when the weight shifts on the car. Hate fixing something to have another get messed up.

Can anyone recommend a dealer close to me in miami dade or broward county that has a good vette tech who pays attention to detail?

Thank you!
Old 10-21-2016, 09:40 AM
Slow Poke
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by SgtRod
I recently bought a new z06 so im back in the gette world. I have been told by my service rep that they do not have a corvette tech. I understand how invaluable a good tech is when it comes to vettes. For example, had new tires put in my camaro with an alignment and now there is a creek and pop sound when taking off or when the weight shifts on the car. Hate fixing something to have another get messed up.

Can anyone recommend a dealer close to me in miami dade or broward county that has a good vette tech who pays attention to detail?

Thank you!
Autonation Chevrolet Ft.Lauderdale 1300 Federal Hwy. Ask for Levon the service writer and John the master vette tech. John only works on corvettes and is a true professional. I live in Miami and will drive 50 miles for his service. You will be happy with him!

Quick Reply: Good dealer for C7Z service dep in Miami or Broward?