Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Orlando Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 07:31 PM
Jbrown333
Advanced

Received 39 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Orlando Dealer

Hello everyone in the Orlando area, I will be moving down this summer and was interested to know of a good dealer/service there. I will be close to the airport/LAke Nona. Hoping to meet up with other owners also.
thanks!
Old 05-23-2016, 07:45 PM
The_Gretz
Pro

Received 207 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Jbrown333
Hello everyone in the Orlando area, I will be moving down this summer and was interested to know of a good dealer/service there. I will be close to the airport/LAke Nona. Hoping to meet up with other owners also.
thanks!
Stingray Chevrolet is the best around - they are in between Orlando and Tampa and definitely worth the drive.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:53 PM
vettec4c5c6
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks!
i second the recommendation for stingray chevrolet. i drove over from the east coast of florida for my new 2016 Z06. sean mccann in sales is the best. i got quotes from the largest dealers in the usa, and stingray met the best i could get. delivery was perfect. no surprises.
super service too.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:22 PM
Jus Cruisin
Drifting

Received 165 Likes on 119 Posts

David Maus Chevrolet has a good service department - I use them. East side of Orlando in Sanford. The Florida Corvette Club meets there monthly. They don't stock many Corvettes though.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:39 PM
PapaLeo67
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

Although I did not buy from StingRay, I wish I would have.. I got lucky locally, but Stingray probably has the best in stock selection in the state.
http://www.stingraychevrolet.com/
Old 05-23-2016, 09:22 PM
OnyxTA
Cruising

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Wondering the same thing. As far as dealer service in the area goes, I have yet to find one I 'love'. Keep hearing good things about Stingray (actually bought a car from them and they were great), but I haven't used them for service since they are almost two hours drive away from me.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:35 AM
Flame Red
Le Mans Master

Received 1,088 Likes on 658 Posts

I would purchase from Stingray.

For service, you can count on Kieth who is the lead Vette Tech at Autonation on West Colonial. He is one of the best in the area. Definitely do not buy from them!

I have also heard that Jon Hall up near Daytona is good for service also but I have not gone there yet. I would not buy from Jon Hall as I did not have the best sales experience there.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Jbrown333
Advanced

Received 39 Likes on 4 Posts

hey guys thanks for the info. I found that there is a dealer/service near the airport Autonation location. has anyone used them for service on the C-7? This one would be the closest to my new home. I am hoping that since the C 7 has been around for a couple of years now that most places are more experienced with them. Not to say that it is a special car but it is to me.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:43 AM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 199 Likes on 154 Posts

Keith at AutoNation West Colonial is one of the best Corvette techs in the southeast. He would be the only one my car goes to.
Old 05-25-2016, 05:14 PM
aerobaticflyer
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 142 Likes on 97 Posts

hey guys thanks for the info. I found that there is a dealer/service near the airport Autonation location. has anyone used them for service on the C-7? This one would be the closest to my new home. I am hoping that since the C 7 has been around for a couple of years now that most places are more experienced with them. Not to say that it is a special car but it is to me.
Hello and welcome to Lake Nona area......I moved there about a year ago. Have to hook up when I get my GS (ordering now). I've used Airport Auto Nation (but not for Vettes). Never had the sense they were very experienced with Vettes. Some time ago I heard West Colonial on SR50 had a good service tech.....not sure if still the case. I used them on my C6 and they were good.

Stingray is a 1 1/2 hour drive (Lakeland) but great!
Old 06-17-2016, 04:26 PM
o_town_racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks!
I use Carl Black Chevrolet on East Colonial. They are also the sponsor for the Central Florida Corvette Association and where they hold their meetings.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:26 AM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by aerobaticflyer
Hello and welcome to Lake Nona area......I moved there about a year ago. Have to hook up when I get my GS (ordering now). I've used Airport Auto Nation (but not for Vettes). Never had the sense they were very experienced with Vettes. Some time ago I heard West Colonial on SR50 had a good service tech.....not sure if still the case. I used them on my C6 and they were good.

Stingray is a 1 1/2 hour drive (Lakeland) but great!
I am moving to Orlando area this July. While I am no longer a Vette owner I would still love to hook up at one of the local C&C's or Cruise nights.

Get notified of new replies

To Orlando Dealer

Quick Reply: Orlando Dealer