Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Hepl-I wil pay $100 for competent eye in Louisville KY to check out Muscle Car for me

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Hepl-I wil pay $100 for competent eye in Louisville KY to check out Muscle Car for me

Hi Gentleman.

There is a classic muscle car (Mopar) that I am about to buy and would feel much better on having somebody hear go out and do a 1/2 hour inspection on car and take a bunch of pictures on smart phone or regular camera.

Car is located in Louisville KY, area and I need to send somebody out asap this week.

You don't have to be an expert or professional of course but I prefer that the person who is so kind to help me out is knowledgable on paint quality, build quality and mechanics, so I can get a competent eye thrown on the car.

This is a recent complete nut and bolt restoration and I am spending some big bucks, and don't have the time to fly out myself, and would feel much better about buying said car if some helpful car enthusiast here could throw a competent eye on it, and I will be glad to send you out a $100 check ASAP for your time.

Thanks in advance guys!
Old 08-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Wow, nobody?

Must be a Mopar Thing.

Looks like I am heading down to Louisville myself.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Murder_C5
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mopar Jimmy, Saw your post & thought about the ([Looking out 4 each other] These Forum members will inspect items! -Thread)

Here: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/tran...solidated.html

I saw User "BowtieKarl"--->Louisville/C2 & Thought he might be a good candidate for checking out your possible Mopar Muscle buy,
He has a C2 so I would think he may have a decent idea about what to look for.
I would ride up to check it out for you as the $100 would cover part of my gas but... My decent MPG Vette is still down at the moment.
Also there are a few more in that area that may be able to help you out.
Good luck, hope this helps. Before you take a trip for a maybe.

Oh by the way what is the poss. new Mopar ?
Old 08-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by Murder_C5
Hey Mopar Jimmy, Saw your post & thought about the ([Looking out 4 each other] These Forum members will inspect items! -Thread)

Here: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/tran...solidated.html

I saw User "BowtieKarl"--->Louisville/C2 & Thought he might be a good candidate for checking out your possible Mopar Muscle buy,
He has a C2 so I would think he may have a decent idea about what to look for.
I would ride up to check it out for you as the $100 would cover part of my gas but... My decent MPG Vette is still down at the moment.
Also there are a few more in that area that may be able to help you out.
Good luck, hope this helps. Before you take a trip for a maybe.

Oh by the way what is the poss. new Mopar ?
Thank you bro took the trip today car was not as represented so did not buy. Glad I went in person sometimes with these classics its must.

Car was a 1969 Black Road Runner with a 383.

GREAT list you turned me onto thank you very much.

Get notified of new replies

To Hepl-I wil pay $100 for competent eye in Louisville KY to check out Muscle Car for me

Quick Reply: Hepl-I wil pay $100 for competent eye in Louisville KY to check out Muscle Car for me