Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Corvette club in Atlanta area.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 10:26 AM
tambeng
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette club in Atlanta area.

Does anyone know any active corvette club in the Atlanta area?

My specific interest will be more toward having road trips/cruises.

Thank you!
Old 07-30-2014, 08:50 PM
VetteRed1965
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Go on face book search for Classic Glass Corvette Club (of Marietta, GA)
Old 08-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 716 Likes on 472 Posts

http://www.corvettecruisersofatlanta.com/

Corvette cruisers of Atlanta, They have a winery cruise planned for September and a 3 day cruise planned in November to go to The Tail of the Dragon.

I'm a member, the meetings are the 2nd Monday of the Month(o8/11) at 7pm at Olde Towne Tavern, Lawrenceville, come out and say hi.

Last edited by Monkey D. Luffy; 08-03-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:45 PM
witmerdog
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Corvette Cruisers of Atlanta, bar none. Six years old, tons of activities including charity car show sponsor in September for the American Legion Post/Conyers, and October Home Depot show in Loganville to support the Gwinnett Community Clinic. Agree with Vette Pirate, a bunch of cruises coming up to north Georgia wineries 9/20, Ft Benning day trip 9/13), and overnight in November to Fontana Village for mountain cruise including the Tail of the Dragon. Next monthly meeting at Olde Towne Tavern in Lawrenceville, www.corvettecruisersofatlanta.com
Old 08-04-2014, 01:48 PM
witmerdog
Instructor

Originally Posted by witmerdog
Corvette Cruisers of Atlanta, bar none. Six years old, tons of activities including charity car show sponsor in September for the American Legion Post/Conyers, and October Home Depot show in Loganville to support the Gwinnett Community Clinic. Agree with Vette Pirate, a bunch of cruises coming up to north Georgia wineries 9/20, Ft Benning day trip 9/13), and overnight in November to Fontana Village for mountain cruise including the Tail of the Dragon. Next monthly meeting at Olde Towne Tavern in Lawrenceville, www.corvettecruisersofatlanta.com
And oh, the club will have canopies for the 5th year in a row at turns 10a/b at Road Atlanta for Petit Le Mans races. Go C7s !!!!!!!
Look for our flag and banner.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:58 AM
Discerning
7th Gear

The club sounds pretty cool. I'm new to Atlanta and new to owning a corvette.

Any chance someone at the meet would have a C5Z?
I just got mine less than a month ago and it seems to run perfectly. I just always like to find someone really knowledgeable about whatever car I get to make sure everything is mint.

A ride along with someone who is really familiar with a C5Z would be appreciated if anyone had the time.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:06 AM
witmerdog
Instructor

Originally Posted by Discerning
The club sounds pretty cool. I'm new to Atlanta and new to owning a corvette.

Any chance someone at the meet would have a C5Z?
I just got mine less than a month ago and it seems to run perfectly. I just always like to find someone really knowledgeable about whatever car I get to make sure everything is mint.

A ride along with someone who is really familiar with a C5Z would be appreciated if anyone had the time.
We have two members with C5 Z06's, and I just sold mine (garage space problem!). Awesome cars, glad to hook you up with both of the owners at our next meeting on August 11th, Olde Towne Tavern, Lawrenceville. Rod/Corvette Cruisers of Atlanta
Old 08-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Discerning
7th Gear

Originally Posted by witmerdog
We have two members with C5 Z06's, and I just sold mine (garage space problem!). Awesome cars, glad to hook you up with both of the owners at our next meeting on August 11th, Olde Towne Tavern, Lawrenceville. Rod/Corvette Cruisers of Atlanta
Thanks!

I just want to get an idea of what is normal vs. abnormal (hopefully nothing with my car) with these cars.
For example, I thought my door must be sagging or something when it took extra effort to close. Then, I learned that due to air pressure, it requires extra effort with the windows up and opposite door closed.

Just looking for piece of mind. Thanks again!

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette club in Atlanta area.

Quick Reply: Corvette club in Atlanta area.