Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

machinist in jacksonville FL area??

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 10:15 PM
pleasants9
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default machinist in jacksonville FL area??

hey guys I am working on a separate build, restoring a 1990 grand wagoneer. I just bought a 5.3L chevy out of a 2003 tahoe and am in the middle of tearing down the engine to rebuild it before doing the engine swap. I am new the jacksonville area and was wondering if anyone knew of or could recommend and engine shop in the area? I would like to have the heads and valves/springs all checked out and cleaned up.

thanks!
Old 07-08-2014, 07:21 PM
coolhandsy
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pleasants9
hey guys I am working on a separate build, restoring a 1990 grand wagoneer. I just bought a 5.3L chevy out of a 2003 tahoe and am in the middle of tearing down the engine to rebuild it before doing the engine swap. I am new the jacksonville area and was wondering if anyone knew of or could recommend and engine shop in the area? I would like to have the heads and valves/springs all checked out and cleaned up.

I am using Precision Machine Service Inc (aka Power Exchange) to rebuild my LS7, they were recommended to me by one of the local performance shops and they offer a 4 year/60k mile warranty on their rebuild, so I figure they have to be at least somewhat legit.

Quick Reply: machinist in jacksonville FL area??